Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they should have had 2 pens and Dier should have been off. Son's was borderline red and Foyths was definitely a red. What exactly did the ref do wrong?

So you're admitting it was a poor refereeing display then?

Or you just looking for an argument?

It would be very wrong to conclude from this game that we haven't got a chance on Wednesday, in fact we have a decent chance of reaching the final of the CL, Son will be up for it.

How is this Spursy? Losing a game isnt spursy. Spursy is long dead but we dont have a right to stroll to top four, no one does.

2 players sent off in a single match (including sunny Son) and conceding a late, late goal, in a match when even a point would have been a huge help for the UCL next season. If that's not Spursy, and mind you I'm not blaming the players remaining on the pitch, I don't know what is.

9 defeats in last 15 games. We don't exactly have a winning habit at the moment. The next two are must win games, the Everton game more so.

Or maybe we'll just flop over the line with Chelsea and Woolwich fucking up. Mind you Man U have Huddersfield and Cardiff last two games, so we most likely need a point to finish ahead of them.

You are nothing but critical though. Even when we win you find the negatives. You get absolutely no joy from Spurs...except when we struggle!

Sorry - amazing effort from the lads today, ref clearly taking a bung and then they have to contend with Sky’s bias as well.

So proud of the effort - kept our heads despite everyone and everything going against us

Agree wholeheartedly with this.

As for legitimacy, I’m a season ticket holder posting on here because I’m seeking solace and cartharsis in equal measure. So therefore, i/we are entitled to our opinion .....and my opinion is that this has been a shocking season. Poor form, some shit results, a squad in desperate need of an overhaul getting their just deserts in the last few months .

Today - 9 men can hold their heads up. Truth is today shouldn’t have mattered. We should’ve qualified for CL months ago

If we drop into the EL next league we better take it by the horns and win it.

It is a trophy. A trophy that leads to CL football to boot.

Don't sacrifice the league but fucking go get that big hunk of silver.

Maybe just maybe I could have seen us taking 3pts from Everton but without son but fuck me. Beyond disappointed. What a way to go into our most important games in living memory.

We should be embarrassed. Get that fucking cunt dier away from this great club. Waste of space. Moura and sissoko again gave their all. Otherwise I've got nothing but negativity.

Back
Top Bottom