Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

we have to find something from somewhere.

2e3af161303915eb0602b3fecb273e60.jpg

But you are not building in that both incidents were also as a result of Dier's poor play in the first place. The first one comes from Dier fucking it up and then desperately having the chase his own mistake, the penalty comes from his complete lack of awareness of what's happening around him.

It was good play from Wilson but that's a penalty all day long, and you'd be screaming for it if it was the other way round. The first one is the 50/50 one because it's impossible to tell from the ref's position that Dier didn't get the ball.
I didn't make any comment or judgement other than my view on was it, wasn't it.

That's a fair point we did have 9 players some teams would have been Hammered 4-0 just wondering what's happening with Deli and some bad descisions today.

I always think Spurs have exhausted all possible avenues of fucking me over.

And yet, they always find a way.

That one’s on Son and Foyth. We would have won three or four nil with 11 men on the pitch.

Should of been about 4-0 up before we even got the first red, feel absolutely sick to my stomach that we are throwing this away. Now we're going to have to beat an in form Everton side without Kane and son to get top 4.

That Bournemouth performance was absolutely horrid, but still we found a way to lose the game. The lads really look like they are losing on purpose.

Why the holy fuck this Foyth character is getting so many chances ahead of Walker Peters I'll never understand.

Back
Top Bottom