Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not KWP and Foyth together with Skipp shielding. Bournemouth are a poor defensive side but a very effective attacking outfit - let's try to manage their threat, not encourage it. I probably would't start with Janssen upfront either, but that's less contentious given our lack of attacking options.
Is Jansen a striker -
How can you tell?
:) :) :)

this is a big game, we need to win and put next seasons CL to bed, then we can worry about who will play against Ajax, we need a strong team today and poch needs to get us going from the start

Just to keep the bums squeaking, I predict a draw today (0-0 - it's about time for one).

...and it goes to penalties on Wednesday - eeeeek!

Just get it done today no last game drama against Everton please! Move on to Wednesday see what happens then we can all have a rest it’s been a long old season and I’m tired and weary.

Just get it done today no last game drama against Everton please! Move on to Wednesday see what happens then we can all have a rest it’s been a long old season and I’m tired and weary.

yeah this season has been loooooong for us. So many late goals and ref/VAR drama. My internal organs can’t handle it much further.

2 goals first half and I’ll be happy

Nervous about this and I won't be able to watch the game.. score a couple early and we can get key players off to keep them fresh. The last thing we want is to be giving our 100% until the final whistle, sharp out the blocks lads! You can do this!

If we win today it will be counter to our recent league form and those saying we will are saying it in hope and not on the evidence presented. Or do not understand psychology.

No idea what the score will be today.

Bournemouth have nothing to play for and injuries aplenty. We could be playing a Bouremouth second 11 but such has been our inconsistency this season that I would not even bet we would win that.

Lets hope the players show up, avoid mistakes, are clinical and avoid injury.

Last edited:
Just to keep the bums squeaking, I predict a draw today (0-0 - it's about time for one).

...and it goes to penalties on Wednesday - eeeeek!

You've got a strong heart, my friend

tumblr_oou906A1TM1uzae1ko1_400.gif

This top 4 battle should of been wrapped up ages ago, but due to our piss poor form, we are in a battle until the end. Time for the players to step up today and get the vital win. It will put us in a great position going into the CL game to. If we end up messing up today and have to rely on Woolwich or us getting top 4 at the last game, we all know exactly the outcome of that one :( get it done today spurs!!!

This top 4 battle should of been wrapped up ages ago, but due to our piss poor form, we are in a battle until the end. Time for the players to step up today and get the vital win. It will put us in a great position going into the CL game to. If we end up messing up today and have to rely on Woolwich or us getting top 4 at the last game, we all know exactly the outcome of that one :( get it done today spurs!!!

But the last day's games neither favour us or Chelsea and Woolwich.

What we must avoid today is defeat.

Our season has been so blighted with all manner of issues that 6th seen through an unknowing prism would seem fine but were we to end up 6th now (still possible) it would be very painful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom