Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh, and the guy that was so selfish about not getting a ticket he cunted off someone about enjoying their first ever matchday experience at Spurs and wanting to share it.

Oh, and mocking people for having Cancer, of course.

So did you Schmoodie even planned it by having to accounts running concurrently for 6 months you absolute wet wipe
It gives me great satisfaction how much you want that to be true.

If you're so convinced lad, ask Case outrightly if I posted from both accounts simultaneously, then read his answer carefully.

Less you be afraid I show you up again of course.

It gives me great satisfaction how much you want that to be true.

If you're convince lad, ask Case outrightly if I posted from both accounts, then read his answer carefully.

Less you be afraid I show you up again of course.

I know when you set this account up because it says I know when Schmoodie left it's all there in black and white.

Poch came out and said the transfer wasn't possible.

I choose to believe him.
I believe him too.
If Levy refuses to sanction a signing, the transfer isn't possible.

giphy.gif

Which is exactly why Levy is responsible for the club failing to strengthen last Summer.

You are so upset.

Calm down, petal.

When you start giffing everyone knows the jigs up.

You changed usernames to mislead people because everyone knew you were a total cuntjob , a couple more bans and you'll pull the same trick with another dormant username you have already set up , if I'm wrong this is your chance to explain :kaneear:

Back
Top Bottom