Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Says it all when you actually think you know the view of everything single Spurs supporter.

And you show your complete ignorance with your interpretation of support.

I support him, routinely said he is the best manager at the club - what I don’t do unlike you is give him a fee pass and refuse to hold him to account.
tenor.gif

In a preseason press conference.

He said when the transfer window closed that we tried to sign players but they weren't possible in the end.

Do you have anything where he says he was after Grealish?
He also said we can't expect to challenge for titles while continuing to "spend small money"
We then proceeded to spend fuck all.
Poor Poch. Talk about being publicly humiliated and shat on by your boss!

When you start giffing everyone knows the jigs up.

You changed usernames to mislead people because everyone knew you were a total cuntjob , a couple more bans and you'll pull the same trick with another dormant username you have already set up , if I'm wrong this is your chance to explain :kaneear:
Look how upset you are.

Why don't you ask the big dog if I have another account set up.

You have baby twins and are you are frothing on the internet about an anonymous account changing to another anonymous account.

The internet is the best.

:dembelelol:

He also said we can't expect to challenge for titles while continuing to "spend small money"
We then proceeded to spend fuck all.
Poor Poch. Talk about being publicly humiliated and shat on by your boss!
Cor mate the sisters will be out with the pitch forks in a minute when they see this Kudos to you for going balls deep and getting it out there :dude: :adewtf::bow:

Well, the rumour mill was that Mauricio turned down Youri Tielemanns this January past. But it's gotta be Levy's fault, rather than our idiosyncratic genius of a manager.
Like you say juice. Rumours.

The more sensible posters on here prefer to deal with facts. Like the fact we aint spent a penny on improving thr team since January 2018.

Back
Top Bottom