Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Except Poch said Levy did sanction transfers. They just couldn't be completed.
Of course he sanctions transfers. He just hasn't sanctioned any for a season and a half.
So, we all agree. A long way round getting there , but Levy is responsible for zero squad investment since Jan 18.

Hooray!!!!

Of course he sanctions transfers. He just hasn't sanctioned any for a season and a half.
So, we all agree. A long way round getting there , but Levy is responsible for zero squad investment since Jan 18.

Hooray!!!!
You're equating a completed transfer to a sanctioned transfer.

And you're doing it on purpose.

I know you're intelligent enough to know the difference between completed and sanctioned.

You're better than that.

Hooray!!!!
Your wasting your time mate you can touch one, you can kiss one but you can never ever talk to a cunt remember.:pochlol::sonlol::troll::akabusi:

Fair question.
Semi final of the Champions League.

But that doesn't excuse the total neglection of the playing squad for the past year and a half.

Or does it?
What it does do, is showcase, as I have been saying for 4 years now, that we should trust this squad and that a lack of transfers is not a death knell for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

Sorry I forgot that your Twitter feed gives you insights into into the mind of every single Spurs supporter and gives you access to private conversations with club employees ( how did that conversation between Poch and Cortase go again?) Guido the Bran Stark of the Spurs world.
I and 90% of this forum have been bored rigid by your takes, you speak of literally nothing else, thousands of posts saying the same thing over and over and over. This is where you have chosen to lay your hat and bare your soul and it is in here you have been shown up, binned and laughed at numerous times. I don't know you, I don't even know if you are not a forum bott that is programmed to be a cunt to get people to bite. But I judge you solely on the shite you post on here.

Go get your spade out of the shed and do what you always do, double down and dig your self a hole you never climb out of.

Agreed. Of course Levy deserves credit for delivering the stadium, as every single Spurs fan(I would hope) would give him. But the reason we are in a Champions League semi final and the reason we have seen an overall massive improvement in the football side of our club during the last 4 years is down to Mauricio Pochettino, not Daniel Levy and ENIC.

Massive gratitude to Poch and his team. But levy has done his bit. I think that should not be overlooked. Poch has bought into “the project” big time.

The stadium, training ground and increase in wages to key players has been important.

I think Levy trusts Poch more than any other manager he has employed.

I really hope we can kick on as a club on the pitch now. The ingredients are all there.

I and 90% of this forum have been bored rigid by your takes, you speak of literally nothing else, thousands of posts saying the same thing over and over and over. This is where you have chosen to lay your hat and bare your soul and it is in here you have been shown up, binned and laughed at numerous times. I don't know you, I don't even know if you are not a forum bott that is programmed to be a cunt to get people to bite. But I judge you solely on the shite you post on here.

Go get your spade out of the shed and do what you always do, double down and dig your self a hole you never climb out of.

I can take you apart with ease because you and many of your sort you live in the realm of fantasy rather than reality. You have actually bought into you delusions - you weave your comfort narratives like you did with with Cortese and Poch and present this as fact and disappear in an instance when this is proven to false. The online community is awash with praise for our manager - the same superlatives are endlessly repeated. Do you take issue with that? No - absolutely nothing is said the real issue is clearly that one dissenting voice right? Everything I have said about our manager has come to pass - everything. I dare you claim otherwise. Now I have no doubt you and your like will acknowledge this in years to come after the event simply because you are just too much a coward to do it now. It’s a telling sign of a persons character when they have to close themselves off from contrasting opinions to their own - it’s called being weak.

I can take you apart with ease because you and many of your sort you live in the realm of fantasy rather than reality. You have actually bought into you delusions - you weave your comfort narratives like you did with with Cortese and Poch and present this as fact and disappear in an instance when this is proven to false. The online community is awash with praise for our manager - the same superlatives are endlessly repeated. Do you take issue with that? No - absolutely nothing is said the real issue is clearly that one dissenting voice right? Everything I have said about our manager has come to pass - everything. I dare you claim otherwise. Now I have no doubt you and your like will acknowledge this in years to come after the event simply because you are just too much a coward to do it now. It’s a telling sign of a persons character when they have to close themselves off from contrasting opinions to their own - it’s called being weak.
I engage and debate every single day in this forum with posters with different views, I love it and most of it is good natured and passionately fought/defended and fairly and respectfully. With you it ain't. With you, you are the issue, it's why you have been binned so many times in the short space of time you've been on here. Do you not get that? You are a boring cunt. You've been told you are a boring cunt by many.

You have been destroyed on here numerous times, and many times by yours truly.

I do not agree with you, I think you talk shit, I've challenged you numerous times. There is nothing new to debate with you because you choose to talk of nothing else. I'm bored debating the same shit over and over again with you, what is the point of going over the same topic, try something new.

What is it that you have an issue with now? What points are you debating? What can't you handle? What's causing you to get so angry tonight? Maybe it's because we are in a Champions League Semi-Final when really we should have focused on the Kangeroo cup, maybe you can't wait for us to get knocked out so you can then post on here when we do "if only we went for the Kangaroo Cup". This was something you said was impossible for us to do right? What a Twat!

You don't have to answer those questions, I'm not interested in your answers, in fact, please don't bother answering and fuck off you boring cunt.

I engage and debate every single day in this forum with posters with different views, I love it and most of it is good natured and passionately fought/defended and fairly and respectfully. With you it ain't. With you, you are the issue, it's why you have been binned so many times in the short space of time you've been on here. Do you not get that? You are a boring cunt. You've been told you are a boring cunt by many.

You have been destroyed on here numerous times, and many times by yours truly.

I do not agree with you, I think you talk shit, I've challenged you numerous times. There is nothing new to debate with you because you choose to talk of nothing else. I'm bored debating the same shit over and over again with you, what is the point of going over the same topic, try something new.

What is it that you have an issue with now? What points are you debating? What can't you handle? What's causing you to get so angry tonight? Maybe it's because we are in a Champions League Semi-Final when really we should have focused on the Kangeroo cup, maybe you can't wait for us to get knocked out so you can then post on here when we do "if only we went for the Kangaroo Cup". This was something you said was impossible for us to do right? What a Twat!

You don't have to answer those questions, I'm not interested in your answers, in fact, please don't bother answering and fuck off you boring cunt.

So you have resorted to lying now - or post link where I said where we should prioritise the league cup over the champions league. When you are parroting lies spread by depressive drunks like Joe Clash you don’t have a leg to stand .

And repost where you destroyed me - do it I dare you, there must be evidence surely. It’s funny because last time you were claiming that Pochettino only left Southampton because of his loyalty to Cortese, gave the suggestion that you knew of the conversation between them but then absolute silence when presented with quotes from our manager that directly contradicted this. Or your complete silence when I asked based on our financials to explain our this club will become one of the elite.

You see when it’s not presented to you via your carefully filtered Twitter feed you are hopelessly out of your depth. And it amuses me that you think you are respected on here - most see you as a mindless happy clapper who likes to talk as if that he is involved with the with club when he is clearly not.

Back
Top Bottom