Tottenham Vs Brighton - Tues 23rd April 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So fucking relieved jesus christ.

But honestly can we just take a second to appreciate just how shite Trippier was tonight? I know he has pretty much always been useless defensively, but to be so fucking useless against a Brighton team who had him man marked by what is essentially a wide forward and to deliver fuck all to anyone was just shambolic. Get this guy out of the lineup asap.

Magic. A million Scum scream in unison.

I honestly think that gets us Top 4. Win on Saturday and it’s all but guaranteed.

COYS.

Discussion topic - that’s the sort of dogshit game that Bale would change.

Fucking huge. I had a feeling it would be Eriksen if anyone. Can't take any game for granted, every fucker will give us trouble like this and we have to be ready to fight it out right to the end. It's pointless to talk about the squad, we all should know by now what a fucking state we are in and how much work needs to be done; we just have to make do any which way we can for the remaining games, even making Janssen work for his money.

I hate teams getting praise for playing the game the way Brighton did. I get teams need to do what they can to win but don't make out that they were brilliant. The line should be 'They didn't come here to play football. They didn't come here to win. They conceded the chance to win and paid the price'.

And for the melts again...stop acted so entitled. Every game has different challenges. I firmly believe that if we had scored early we would have stuffed them but we didn't. That was more down to Brighton than us. I will concede that we need to up the tempo at times tho.

So fucking relieved jesus christ.

But honestly can we just take a second to appreciate just how shite Trippier was tonight? I know he has pretty much always been useless defensively, but to be so fucking useless against a Brighton team who had him man marked by what is essentially a wide forward and to deliver fuck all to anyone was just shambolic. Get this guy out of the lineup asap.
I can't stand another season with Trippier on the squad, my heart will collapse.

20 consecutive wins in Tottenham now too.

Last time we failed to win a game in Tottenham!? - October 2016

Funnily enough, Janssen scored that day and we drew 1-1 with Leicester.

No place like home!

I knew my stream was behind the forum. Lost patience. Scrolled ahead. Spoiled the goal.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom