Tottenham Vs Brighton - Tues 23rd April 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry Chrissy Hughton. I love you and all but that was absolutely shit from your lot and if the alternative wasn't Cardiff, I'd want you down in the Championship.

apparently we've "gained Ground" on the others. funny. i thought we were clear of them before the game started

anyway...all that matters at this point of the season is the 3 points. so Im happy

I'm so relieved. Football finally won. 29 shots, only 5 on target isn't good enough. But I hate watching these negative teams coming to defend. I understand it, but this is the premier league. It's sad they have to.

This game was like having teeth pulled. Such sweet deliverance once Eriksen put it in the net.

Putting Janssen on definitely helped. It forced the Brighton CBs (shout out to them, good game from those two) to split up and stop hanging off of Fernando. It opened up space that Christian needed.

At least Spam will want to try and play.

Back
Top Bottom