Manchester City v. Tottenham Hotspur - Who cares?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone having any regrets about losing today just needs to watch 20 seconds of this to affirm it's in humanity's best interest to prevent Liverpool FC from winning the league:

All club's that still have to play City must do their duty.

If we get to a CL final and lose and get 5th the season is a failure according to Poch.

We need champions league football.....every year! The likes of utd or Chelsea aren't hurt as much financially when they aren't in it but it will affect us. More so. I cannot stomach finishing below Woolwich. Even if we are 4th and they are 3rd.

Many fans saying they wouldn’t swap today for Wednesday- fair enough but why do we have to choose? With the right investment in Jan we could have had both

I personally didn’t expect to beat them three times in a fortnight...it feels like we beat them twice, and even with all our injuries and no signings I thought we were easily good for a draw, and had the better clear cut chances today.

Our players showed humility and professionalism and this is the last week on earth I’d think to start harping on about signings.

This week I discovered that Foyth is our best RB, and that Wanyama has a big future.
City were fuck all, with all their money and playing home all season. A bunch of nasty little babies with a ref pandering to their plastic flags.

I didn’t expect the world this week, but I got it, despite today’s result. All I can say is wait til next season.....we have an excuse. What’s theirs?

Today didn’t hurt. It annoyed me for 90 minutes and then I didn’t give a fuck....onwards to Brighton, top 4 is in our hands, and still in with a shout of the unthinkable.

Wednesday drew tears from their players....the one that they can’t buy.

So let me get this straight.
There are people who predicted 7th-10th due to no signings.....now demanding we should have signed players while we sit 3rd in the PL and in the CL semis with 4 games left.
After losing away to the league leaders. Three days after knocking them out of the CL.

Right ok.

So let me get this straight.
There are people who predicted 7th-10th due to no signings.....now demanding we should have signed players while we sit 3rd in the PL and in the CL semis with 4 games left.
After losing away to the league leaders. Three days after knocking them out of the CL.

Right ok.
Utilize any opportunity to criticize management. Any loss of points, at any point, is evidence we should have spent hundreds of pounds.

Fucking transfer fan boys just want to win the summer. Its pitiful really. This is the greatest Spurs squad in at least 30 years...but it's still not good enough because it isn't expensive enough.

We conceded a goal while still sorting the game out. City fans and players then thought they should score several more. You know they wanted to. But they don't have a sufficient quality advantage to do so. That should concern them and encourage us.

Back
Top Bottom