Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

think there must be lots like me, live a long way from the ground & only can afford a few "Home" games a season but have to be member of Hotspur (£42) to get a chance of a ticket,

Before next onsale date. PM me. U can use mine.

If that bench is legit then it pretty much confirms Skipp is starting.

Sanchez has officially been ended by Poch for the remainder of the season hasn't he!? What's that, 3 or 4 games on the bounce without a game? And can't even get a start against the worst team in the league. Ouch.

Lloris
Alderweireld - Foyth - Vertonghen
Trippier - Sissoko - Skipp - Winks - Davies
Eriksen
Son
Seems obvious to me based on the leaked subs image. Then again, KWP could also start with it being his birthday too.

The new stadium has really given me the bug back. Wembley was such a soul sapper. Feels like I've got my Tottenham back.
Actually enjoyed walking to and from seven sisters on Tuesdaym the first glimpse of the stadium was quite the sight... as were the crackheads running round shouting at pigeons....

Back
Top Bottom