Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

think there must be lots like me, live a long way from the ground & only can afford a few "Home" games a season but have to be member of Hotspur (£42) to get a chance of a ticket,

think there must be lots like me, live a long way from the ground & only can afford a few "Home" games a season but have to be member of Hotspur (£42) to get a chance of a ticket,
Not if you know someone who has a ticket but can’t go. Ticket share can be used to gift a ticket to anyone with a customer number and you can get one for free just by signing up.

Not if you know someone who has a ticket but can’t go. Ticket share can be used to gift a ticket to anyone with a customer number and you can get one for free just by signing up.
thanks for that, i'll have a look, maybe find a kind friend here to help me,

Bare Bones XI:
[FORMATION=523,Lloris, Trippier, Toby A., Sanchez, Jan V., Davies, Sissoko, Winks, Moura, Son, Eriksen][/FORMATION]
....It's all we've got left!
:hugoshock::pochshock2::levywhoa:

....but there's worse positions to be in!

We've seen that one of the many good things about our stadium is that empty seats don't show up as badly as they do at the library. So yea there may be a few seats empty here and there but not that you'll notice on tv.

Wish I was going today but, with a 4 hour journey each way, any other plans do scupper things somewhat. So, unbelievably, I have to sing my heart out at a Greatest Showman sing along later instead of in the ground!

Attack the Park Lane in the first half, get some early goals and make our rivals follow up our easy win #coys

We've seen that one of the many good things about our stadium is that empty seats don't show up as badly as they do at the library. So yea there may be a few seats empty here and there but not that you'll notice on tv...
I genuinely think that was a deliberate consideration by the club...

Any handful of empty seats will be FAR less noticeable than the 1980's "electric Blue" shining like a beacon of apathy out of the old stadium...

Whilst I'd LOVE to think we'll get a 62k capacity every game, the reality is, we won't... (and haven't yet!)
But at least it won't LOOK as empty on first glance!

Last edited:
I can't be there today as there is an emergency I need to get to. Is it too late to put it on exchange? keeps saying there is an error when i try.

Edit: If not I will give three tickets on the member transfer for half their value in the north middle so £25 each.

Back
Top Bottom