Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Heard them sing one song (Blue moon). Worst away support i have seen & (not) heard in a long time.
I know they hate us because of 1981 (i know....pathetic) but their sense of entitlement is off the scale.
They genuinely believe they have earned all their recent sucess rather than bought it.
I'm not sure it is worth us turning up next week. They have already won the tie (apparently).
:dembelefingers:
Personally I don’t mind City fans too much. To me they are Way down the list of cunty fanbases.
On the whole most of their fans remember when they were shite, which of course wasn’t that long ago.
It does seem that all the fawning compliments from money worshipping football pundits has made sections of them more arrogant.

Oh Jesus you lot are like drones aren’t you? Repeat stock sentences and phrases.

Tell me why do I not post on here when we win? How does a win invalidate my position I have on our coach and strategy? I dare one of you to answer that - can one of you actually step up to the mark for once.
Oh Jesus you lot are like drones aren’t you? Repeat stock sentences and phrases.

Tell me why do I not post on here when we win? How does a win invalidate my position I have on our coach and strategy? I dare one of you to answer that - can one of you actually step up to the mark for once.

Cant answer your first question about why you don’t post after Spurs win. At a wild guess and I forgive me because I could be wrong, perhaps you are occupied writing fan letters to Mark Noble. If so I suggest they include illustrations or at least simple sentences.
Your 2nd question. A win or loss neither validates or invalidates your view on Poch. Because your assessment of him is biased and out of kilter with the vast majority of Spurs fans. Do you also believe the world is flat, asbestos and cigarettes arent harmful to health & John Terry is a decent human being?

Because you're not Spurs fan, just a troll sounding like a broken record.

Evey Spurs fan was delighted with that performance yesterday. 99% of active members of this forum were writing here and always are, because fans do that, they enjoy their team winning. I never saw your optimistic post. I never saw your post with buzzing feeling. Why? Because you're moaning troll cunt. Is that good enough?

So, we're not only the only team to win all three knockout games so far, we're also the only team not to concede a goal yet. Astonishing we're not favourites.

Cant answer your first question about why you don’t post after Spurs win. At a wild guess and I forgive me because I could be wrong, perhaps you are occupied writing fan letters to Mark Noble. If so I suggest they include illustrations or at least simple sentences.
Your 2nd question. A win or loss neither validates or invalidates your view on Poch. Because your assessment of him is biased and out of kilter with the vast majority of Spurs fans. Do you also believe the world is flat, asbestos and cigarettes arent harmful to health & John Terry is a decent human being?

That’s it - you’re a West Ham supporter and you don’t subscribe to groupthink? That’s what you’re firing back with?

Because you're not Spurs fan, just a troll sounding like a broken record.

Evey Spurs fan was delighted with that performance yesterday. 99% of active members of this forum were writing here and always are, because fans do that, they enjoy their team winning. I never saw your optimistic post. I never saw your post with buzzing feeling. Why? Because you're moaning troll cunt. Is that good enough?

And followed up by ‘you’re a troll’. Award winning stuff this.

I couldn’t watch the City game so that is probably why but hey it didn’t stop my fans posting about me before and after the game. I mean just how pathetic can you get - it’s a major game and yet the focus is on me.

Still haven't quite come down from last night, the atmosphere in the South Stand was amazing, I think there was a feeling of being a bit muted when Kane came off and City looked emboldened but when that Son goal went in and the Lloris penalty save happened, the place rocked.

I can't tell you much about the game, the first half was absorbing and the win was heroic and against the odds, don't believe there is such a thing as a weak Man City first 11, that team they put out would easily finish in the top 4 of this league. We had injuries, frenetic football and bizarre VAR. I challenge anyone in that ground not to feel emotionally exhausted/elated at the end.

God I hope we get another Champions League game at the new lane, almost makes it worth the wait for the new ground.

Some recap this from BT - shots not used on tele and shots of crowd during game as well as highlights, commentary and just the crowd noise in places

Why oh why would Toby or CE want to play anywhere else?????

We’re on the verge of greatness

Fernandinhos elbow on Kane wouldnt have gone amiss in the UFC. I see VAR being abused to favourite the so called “bigger” clubs that have more at stake. No doubt the VAR team would have seen that and yet they did nothing. If it was the other way round Kane would have 100% been sent off.

Just not true. He’s piss poor at interceptions. Possibly the worst midfielder in the league. (There are 155 players with higher interception rates). He’s 14th best in our squad at 0.6 per game. Winks intercepts more, as does Alli, Eriksen 0.5 per game.

Even wankers like Chambers at Fulham are averaging 2.4.

I hope Sissoko scores the winner at City. You will piss your pants.

sun10.jpg

Someone said on another thread that it was two Honest English players going for the ball!!

Like fuck it was
Dirty cheating cunt

I can't stand this Cheeseman fella (ex-BBC), real City propaganda funded channel....
Anyway, bar a couple of City fans they have arrogance oozing out of every pore.....

Since when did Gary Owen become Keith Harris?? (Summit for all you '80s kids out there!)

Back
Top Bottom