Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IMO he’s out until next season.
Silly challenge.

And I think that's the issue here.

Super player who was as fired up today as I have seen but there is a balance there.

He did not need to go in like that but the primary issue is the weakness in that ankle and that needs resolving.

I think ligaments and likely season over.

Gutted to lose Kane to that injury-judging by Poch's reaction that is him done for the season.

The only positive is we had a good run of wins with him out last time - let's hope history repeats itself because we have to be playing Champs League next season

When is Harry going to learn to look after himself? You don't see Ronaldo or Messi make this kind of tackle and they are rarely injured.

Our best form this year came without him. We can cope. In his absence, we become more fluid.

Still gutted, mind.

We need Dele to get his head out of the bachelor clouds inthink are effecting him, Lucas to seize his moment, Sonny to embrace it like he does & Eriksen to keep that momentum slowly coming back to his game.

Surpsingly I'm not that worried about Harry. He's the most important player but the players will know they need to up their games now so it could be a good thing for the focus of four or five players.

Also big praise for Wanyama tonight. He came on and did exactly what he needed to do, it reminded me how much I miss peak Victor

When is Harry going to learn to look after himself? You don't see Ronaldo or Messi make this kind of tackle and they are rarely injured.
They are genuine world stars who don't feel the need to make a rather needless challenge, respect for his efforts though, but it wasn't very smart there.

Back
Top Bottom