Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Joe, I'm stumbling about this new look site like a fucken grandad. I could easily have missed this. It might be the best thing that has happened to me online since I was misrepresented as a Lockerbie apologist on some BBC news comments thread.

That’s nothing mate. We were caught up in the Pennan landslides and the Scotsman newspaper reported that my name was Tom (age 34) and my wife was 47, when in reality I was 36 and she was 27. She went fucking nutso and subsequently we’ve never read the Scotsman since, so your loss.

It’s reassuring to realise that Scottish journalists are as utterly pisspoor as their English equivalents.

I’m happy to report that we laugh about it now, but it was a tense few days camped out in the Bridge hotel in Helmsdale.

Last edited:
Harry, tonight we need you more than ever to be beastly, clinical, unstoppable. You are a big player and big players thrive on nights like tonight.

Honest feeling that Kane doesn't have ligament damage. He didn't roll it over too bad looking at the replays and the studs from Delph may have exaggerated the pain. Here's hoping he'll only need some swelling to subside.

Honest feeling that Kane doesn't have ligament damage. He didn't roll it over too bad looking at the replays and the studs from Delph may have exaggerated the pain. Here's hoping he'll only need some swelling to subside.

Hope you’re right pal! He did go off quickly but then again he was right by the dugout so was a quick decision.

fuck me, this looks bad
D3vOAZyW4AA6uqq.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom