Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love how VAR gives city a penalty which shouldn’t have been a penalty, misses Fernandinhos dirty antics and then do a VAR review for sons goal. Fucking laughable. This shit will ruin football.

On the other hand... 100% in the new stadium and second game against a formidable side. Proud of the lads.

Oh hai guys.

Ect3MH.jpg

iHpU5D.jpg

1F3rUD.jpg

wiz2u4.jpg

karma's a bitch sometimes

Yes he did
I’ve binned you for constant disagree trolling. You’re fucking pathetic.

You don’t like SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur i get it, but why the fuck don’t you shut up you annoying wanker?

You’re the saddest wanker on this site, pretending to be married and have a job. You wouldn’t know how to talk to a woman - even if she was sitting on your mooey. So sad.

Last edited:
Every player to a man stepped up tonight along with the fans

My first game at the new stadium and one I will never forget

Non stop noise all night long , bravo

You wonder why we have shit decisions with refs, you should hear this cunt Peter Walton on BT right now, his anti-spurs bias is evident.

Excusing a blatant elbow in the back of the head and saying he was “Just letting him know he was there.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom