The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It wasn't the greatest performance but we got the 3 points, did our goal difference alright and made history.

All in all I think it's a really rewarding end to what has become a nervy moment. We'd have all taken that at the beggining of the night, a decent weight has been lifted. Next league game Huddersfield at home the same weekend Chelsea play Liverpool at Anfield. Got to get the three points to make the most of their hardest game left this season. Decent return home Spurs

Excellent result, Eriksen looked much better and Winks coming back will make a hell of a difference, something to link the defence and attack.

Palace really didn't show up but neither did our fans, fucking lame cunts, celebrate where we are, we are one of the lucky few clubs, enjoy it

I was thinking the same, the fans were utterly shit tonight, I couldn’t make it because of poor health but I wouldn’t have stopped singing from the first minute until the last.

Majority of the game I could hear the fucking palace fans, only time I ever heard the spurs fans was after the second goal and the Dele chant, if you can’t get excited about this stadium you shouldn’t even have a season ticket, prawn sandwich brigade that’s the problem.

Sissoko was fantastic he's defensively everywhere.

We need Kane up top Alli behind, Son and Eriksen wide that's what makes us tick!

I was thinking the same, the fans were utterly shit tonight, I couldn’t make it because of poor health but I wouldn’t have stopped singing from the first minute until the last.

Majority of the game I could hear the fucking palace fans, only time I ever heard the spurs fans was after the second goal and the Dele chant, if you can’t get excited about this stadium you shouldn’t even have a season ticket, prawn sandwich brigade that’s the problem.
That’s not true.

Most PL grounds are silent these days, and to be fair there were plenty of quiet days at the old Lane.

D3P7TEmWsAAe0vU.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom