New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West Ham mate of mine said that whilst the inside looks like the best stadium in the country (must have been hard for him to say that) he thinks the outside is disgusting. Not sure if I see it through Tottenham eyes but I love the look of the outside.

Reckon he was just being a shit. How dare you slag off my baby!!!

I thought i'd have a look at what they thought about it and it seems to have upset them

Re: New Tottenham stadium (non-WHU)
by Westbourne Bill on Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:48 pm

Seeing first pics taken by a smug Spurs pal from their “test” U-18 game vs Saints today. I feel sick to the stomach.

Compounded by The Moose saying it’s the best stadium he’s visited in the world.
Last edited by Westbourne Bill on Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Westbourne Bill

It looks fucking incredible, I am so proud of what the club has achieved. I’ve been sending some of these amazing images to all the other football cunts in my phone book. They’re all gonna hate us for a bit and long may it continue

Just love the fact it’s not symmetrical....it’s not a bowl.

Look at the North stand, it’s a monster....reminds me of some evil South American ground. Great stories and pictures and videos. It’s emotional reading it all, can just imagine what it was like for you that went.

Amazing
The fact that it’s not symmetrical is key. It’s the biggest mistake of the Emirates. It just blurs together, there are no distinct stands or character. Each portion of the NWHL is distinct and easily recognizable.

Gotta be honest. Stadium seemed incredible today. But there was very little atmosphere. Need to hope that whoever has seasons tickets front of the South turns in on for Palace when they didn;t turn up today,

Gotta be honest. Stadium seemed incredible today. But there was very little atmosphere. Need to hope that whoever has seasons tickets front of the South turns in on for Palace when they didn;t turn up today,

Come on mate the stadium was a quarter full for a start and it was an u18’s test event day. It was always going to be a peaceful turnout. The place will be absolutely rocking when it comes to Palace in a few weeks.

Nobody was there for the football. The one time when the south stand really got going was LOUD and it was half empty. It’s gonna be banging in there on Wednesday week.

Come on there was never going to an atmosphere for an U18's game. When singing did break out it was obvious that even with relatively few singing that the noise at full chat will be like nothing we've heard before. Acoustics all round are fantastic. Nowhere can match our new home in all aspects.

The test events will have a lot of people mooching around getting their bearings and also getting used to being able to walk between stands/areas.

I have no doubt that 3rd April, the place will be rocking.

I think the atmosphere was similar to a friendly but it was already impressive, found some areas a little bit busy but once you get to the higher tiers it opens up a bit.

The stadium inside is genuinely monumental, the old lane on steroids is fair description!

Back
Top Bottom