New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

54798912_639653613156354_5251756438975414272_n.jpg

Nobody was there for the football. The one time when the south stand really got going was LOUD and it was half empty. It’s gonna be banging in there on Wednesday week.
Which in a way is sort of a dress rehearsal for the quarter final game, atmosphere-wise I mean.

Regarding the exterior aesthetics question, whenever I imagine a stadium, any ground, it's always the inside I see in my mind before the outside. The old WHL for example, the outside was nothing really special if we're honest, whenever you remember it I'll bet it's the inside.

John Thomas John Thomas

Mate, can I ask the money is paid to Cancer Research UK and nor just Bowel Cancer.

Donate

Thanks in advance.
There you go John
Great choice for the donation

:dierpochhug:

My donation - Cancer Research UK

Cancer Research UK Together we will beat cancer You are doing something amazing Your donation will drive life saving research. Thank you Peter for your donation of £20.00Your gift will help us continue our life-saving research in the fight against cancer. Your gift will help us to beat bowel cancer sooner. Your donation has been processed successfully and you should receive a receipt by email from us in the next hour. Need help? Your reference number is 57MD9XN9V2F If you have any questions or experience a problem with your donation, please email our Supporter Services team or call 0300 123 1022 You have added Gift Aid meaning your donation is worth 25% more to us at no extra charge to you. See more on how Gift Aid works. See some of the ways your support helps We receive no government funding for our research, so our life-saving work is only possible thanks to people like you. Find out more about how your support helps. Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Cookies | Accessibility | Site map Cancer Research UK is a registered charity in England and Wales (1089464), Scotland (SC041666) and the Isle of Man (1103). A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales (4325234) and the Isle of Man (5713F). Registered address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD. " "

Last edited:
I do wonder if they’re going to do anything about the fact that everyone seems to head to the marketplace. It was packed when the game wasn’t on, and that’s with 30,000.

I’d hate to think what it’ll be like when full. I also tried to order a gamma ray before 2pm and was told they’d ran out! In less than an hour!

The acoustics to me appear to be quite something. Just need the supporters to utilise it. I was very impressed with the whole thing and to me the match day experience for supporters is paramount

I have to say Pochettino’s half time speech doesn’t strike me as someone that is going to pack his bags and fuck off at the slightest sniff of a big club calling. Sounds like a guy that has totally embedded himself into the Spurs DNA and pretty much adopted Spurs as his club. He sounds like he wants to continue this journey in this spectacular stadium and is as emotional about it all as our long serving supporters.

Back
Top Bottom