New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think they’re going to need to do a better job of advertising the other places to drink/eat as it seems that everybody congregates in the market place and it feels rammed. God knows what it’ll be like with 62k.

Some of the videos of people enjoying themselves after the game are making me quite emotional.

Was never keen on the idea of staying in the ground after the game, but seeing everyone just enjoying themselves and celebrating that we are home is so special.

Micky Hazard singing can’t smile without you on the mic, everyone laughing, cheering and singing.

And this is just the test event. Next Wednesday really can’t come soon enough.

What a club

I think they’re going to need to do a better job of advertising the other places to drink/eat as it seems that everybody congregates in the market place and it feels rammed. God knows what it’ll be like with 62k.
Seems like something that will work itself out as people become familiar with the ground.

The bars will be open up to 3 hours post match...they're going to be carrying people out of there...

On the few times I've been to Twickenham for the egg-chasing the after-match mass sing-song has been the best bit. I hope that's what evolves (see clip 2) rather than the blandness of clip 1 with some cheesy DJ 'whooping' it up like some under 15s disco.

Today feels like a massive weight off. All that horrible uncertainty all that negativity, Wembley etc

So good to be home! Can't wait for Palace, even if for me it means streaming from my living room in Dublin. I'll be there in spirit. Home. COYS!

B7-F31528-80-FD-4-A1-D-B9-A0-155-ED13-D3075.jpg

Audi Stadium?

Do you know what else I love - and tell me if this is just me and it's totally ridiculous but..............
the goals themselves are lovely as in the frame and net! I absolutely HATED how deep the Wembley nets were. It felt like an age before the ball actually hit the net sometimes! Anyone? Just me?

:deledoubt:

Back
Top Bottom