New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I notice that ALL 1882 areas and possibly premium areas of blocks 504, 505, 525 and 527 have NO match ticket availability. Does that mean a) they sold out, b) that there will always be empty seats, or c) that these will be sold on as Hospitality tickets?
I noticed that. I’m in 501 but not in an 1882 seat. Looking at the ticket pricing it says unavailable for all remaining games. Odd really because you would have thought that at least one person would be unable to attend and need to sell it on the exchange.

I noticed that. I’m in 501 but not in an 1882 seat. Looking at the ticket pricing it says unavailable for all remaining games. Odd really because you would have thought that at least one person would be unable to attend and need to sell it on the exchange.

501 is home to 2 different ticket areas. 1882 which is shown in the darkest blue on the map, and general tickets which is denoted by a lighter shade of blue. Match tickets in this lighter shade are £75 for cat A. You can find 501 in the 9th row down of the ticket pricing charts on those maps.

501 is home to 2 different ticket areas. 1882 which is shown in the darkest blue on the map, and general tickets which is denoted by a lighter shade of blue. Match tickets in this lighter shade are £75 for cat A. You can find 501 in the 9th row down of the ticket pricing charts on those maps.
Ah. See me being colour blind looking at charts that are arranged according to colour didn’t help there. Ta for the info.

Back
Top Bottom