Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was impressed with PSG against manu. Agree that them, City and Barca look the 3 to avoid. PSG look to have some real nous about them this year. But still, it would be a glory tie.

I really don't want Athletico. Not only do they look decent, but it would be full of shithousery.

We're long overdue a bit of a result with the draw. For me getting to the semi finals of the Champions League would be a magificent achievement.

I want the easiest game possible. None of this glory night goings on against the glamour boys, I want a genuine crack at winning this thing. Porto, Roma or Ajax I'd be well happy with. The semi finals would be just a joy to watch us take part in

Through gritted teeth! I think they would have preferred it if Lloris hadn't played quite so well and Sissoko had gone back to his original self!

Nah mate sorry that is rubbish.

There is nobody who determines or gives a definition on how love might look and I believe the same applies to support.

Lloris did his job, without drama, as you might expect from a World Cup winning captain and Sissoko's usual self this season has saved us from being mid table in my opinion.

Sissoko was enormous for us. Yes he lacks a delicate touch and has a nose bleed in the opposition's box, but he breaks up play and hunts down the other team like a bloodthirsty motherfucker from hell. He's a nightmare to play against. I love him

Bet the press will ramp up the speculation about Poch going to Real now. Brace yourselves - its going to be unbearable.

What can they offer him that they haven't presumably offered him already?

He'll see us into our new digs; I have all the faith in the world.

Sissoko was enormous for us. Yes he lacks a delicate touch and has a nose bleed in the opposition's box, but he breaks up play and hunts down the other team like a bloodthirsty motherfucker from hell. He's a nightmare to play against. I love him

I said the other day that I think we could upgrade upon him even though he has been a beast this season but I genuinely think that after watching him tonight I had had a change of heart.

I think he could be a long term mainstay here with performances like that and he seems to be taking that role which Dembele had, he might not score goals but like you say, he hunts people down like a bloodthirsty beast from the depths of hell and that’s good enough for me lol.

Back
Top Bottom