Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Sissoko is auditioning for Dembele's place as team anchor. He is getting stronger each game, driving through the defenses, and his through balls getting very good. Very encouraged. Hugo is the boss, though. A true captain.
Set us up with a 3 man midfield and Sissoko should be nailed on for a few years to come.

That 2nd half was a walk in the park, especially from the moment Kane scored, dare I say I was almost bored, in a good way!

Just think back to the start of this campaign 1pt(?) from our first 3 games and heading out the early rounds, rivals ripping the piss, melts on here melting, needing wins and a draw away from home against Barca!! WHAT A FUCKING JOB!

Some twats on here never stop banging on about our mentality, fuck off!! Ain't that right Notabadsquad ?

Up The Spurs!

Too right I will go on about it.

We should have beat Burnley and unlike some I hold onto such things.

I want us to win things.

Exactly this mate-if that was Juventus tonight they would have been creaming their boxers on BT about backs against the wall defending-putting your body on the line etc etc etc we had to hear last year.

Tell me about it, Juve turned up for about 15 mins in total over the two legs and knocked us out.

I already hoped so after the NLD but that saved penalty against Woolwich was so so so important for Hugo and therefore the defence as a whole. Great game by them.

Back
Top Bottom