Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've had some incredible nights in Europe packed with entertainment but that has to be one of the most accomplished and mature performances we have had at least in my recent memory.

We played like the big club used to winning games in this competition . Didn't look like we stepped out of anything other than second gear at times, wasted a lot of time and drained the fight out of Dortmund.

That made a huge statement and I'd now like to see us carry such a mindset into the league.

We may still be culpable this year on not capitalising when the pressures on but the maturity of that performance at least shows us we've learnt again from last year.

Great night and an entertaining watch. Huge credit to the fans that made it out there well outnumbered in a stadiiim that generally never stops yet I could hear them in parts throughout.

Also come on Ajax feck me.

A Tottenham vs Ajax final would be an absolute dream.

For all the endless fawning over Sancho, got pocketed on both evenings.

So proud of this team, especially after the disappointing way we got knocked out last year, to get through 4-0 on agg against anyone in the last 16 is a big achievement.

That 2nd half was a walk in the park, especially from the moment Kane scored, dare I say I was almost bored, in a good way!

Just think back to the start of this campaign 1pt(?) from our first 3 games and heading out the early rounds, rivals ripping the piss, melts on here melting, needing wins and a draw away from home against Barca!! WHAT A FUCKING JOB!

Some twats on here never stop banging on about our mentality, fuck off!! Ain't that right Notabadsquad ?

Up The Spurs!

Speechless.

Number 4 bus parked in front of number 5 bus, with Harry up front.

Heroes every single one.

Even Savage heaping praise on us.
WE DID NOT PARK THE BUS

we simply showed Dortmund that if you want to bite the carrot you need to be smarter in finding a way to reach it than running faster.
We simply defended under control and kept asking.....

IS THAT YOUR BEST PUNCH?

Back
Top Bottom