Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The switch to 541 really helped us towards the end of that half.

Something I imagine Poch won't get praised for in here.
He would get credit for it if he used it in other situations where it could have been useful like the Chelsea game or any game at Anfield, etc etc. He seems to overrate our MF in times where it might be more reasonable to be prudent and go a little more reactive.

In the first leg, all he and Savage discussed in the first half was all the different ways Dortmund might take advantage of Spurs. Shut them up in the second half. Started this match in much the same manner. Very strange.

It’s no secret he’s a united fan

First half's done. One more to go.

I understand where Aussie Yid in London Aussie Yid in London is coming from. This is tactically defensive. But we've been spoiled with attacking football these last few years so I understand others (and myself) who feel off seeing us play defensive football.

45 more minutes to go.

Hugo and Jan have been immense. Winks looks like he is playing through his injury and Eriksen looks disinterested in playing knockout CL football.

I honestly think this is the Spurs that starts winning competitions. We’ve done the brilliant Spurs attacking football in the first leg.

We’ve been screaming for the ability to hold our nerve for years, and we’ve done it beautifully tonight.

This is the new Spursy.

He would get credit for it if he used it in other situations where it could have been useful like the Chelsea game or any game at Anfield, etc etc. He seems to overrate our MF in times where it might be more reasonable to be prudent and go a little more reactive.

It's a fair point!

We'll win this. Goal on the counter.

Bank on it.

:tobyarm:

(Banking on KAAG's opinion can lead to bankruptcy. KAAG's opinion can be wrong as well as right. Always consult a psychiatrist before agreeing with it)

Back
Top Bottom