Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund, Champions League - Last 16 - First Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched the game in Amsterdam last night what a fucking great time. Second half we where just a class above them. They didn't even get a sniff of goal and we were just no clinical.

Jan obviously MOTM but big big probs to Moussa who channeled his inner Dembele last night and Foyth who had Pulisic and Gotze in his back pocket all night, that kid's gonna be special.

Tie ain't don't though yet but we just have to scored once and they need 5

Blatant I'm in Amsterdam post :pochunimpressed:

Yeah the choreographed singing is bollocks, showed it up close on the box, 2 drummers, tit with a megaphone and they just drone on and on, not reacting to what's happening on the pitch at all....true spectator interaction it isn't because the team performance isn't in sync with the fans. Will show em how it's done on March 5th...
has all the emotion and formality of a Nuremberg fuck fest.

Watched the game in Amsterdam last night what a fucking great time. Second half we where just a class above them. They didn't even get a sniff of goal and we were just no clinical.

Jan obviously MOTM but big big probs to Moussa who channeled his inner Dembele last night and Foyth who had Pulisic and Gotze in his back pocket all night, that kid's gonna be special.

Tie ain't don't though yet but we just have to scored once and they need 5

Celebratory brass?

52449421_376966036465952_8852437044601815040_n.jpg

I can't believe that I missed the whole second half. That's the I have to start blocking out times on my work schedule on CL days so people stop scheduling me for meetings.

I was only able to watch the first half live but got to watch the rest tonight. Such a fantastic showing and without Dele or Kane to boot. Yes, they had injuries as well, but it just goes to show what a magician Poch is.
So basically we play better when you’re not watching.

Still euphoric after last night. Wouldn't mind seeing lamela take the role of lucas vs Burnley. Watched my recording of the game again before work and Sissoko was imperious second half. The pace and energy is the perfect foil beside winks. Imagine at the beginning of the season thinking we'd beat Dortmund with that xi we put out last night. Shows how well pochettino has done at improving our squad.

Class time also side note Ajax fans are possibly the most chilled fans on the planet. Although I suppose it helps when your team gets robbed as they did last night they can just go get a joint and a prostitute.

If there’s two things I can’t stand it’s those who are intolerant of other races and cultures, and the fucking Dutch.

Still buzzing today. Thanks lads and Poch. Even Wembley Way was not such a chore on the way home - loved the singing. A few people around me missed both first and last goals – still in the concourse for the first and left before the last!

Still euphoric after last night. Wouldn't mind seeing lamela take the role of lucas vs Burnley. Watched my recording of the game again before work and Sissoko was imperious second half. The pace and energy is the perfect foil beside winks. Imagine at the beginning of the season thinking we'd beat Dortmund with that xi we put out last night. Shows how well pochettino has done at improving our squad.
I wouldn’t mind seeing Kane take Lucas’ spot

:kanegoal:

I had an amazing night with the wife last night. We were up and down on that sofa, howling in delight, and then boy, what a finish, all over the place. The neighbours must've been jealous.

Then when the game finished we had sex.

Back
Top Bottom