Tottenham Vs Newcastle - 12.30pm - 2nd Feb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funny scoring late winners really pisses off rival fans. Unlike Woolwich however who used to all get late winners all the time we have deserved to win these games so not guilty one bit.

Fuck draws.... 57 points tells you why.

Sure the losses sting, but if you keep winning otherwise you get a lot more wriggle room.

Draw is only 1 point, it’s always better to go for a win and risk defeat in my view given that a win gets you 3.

What a strange season this has been. Despite not hitting top gear, here we are in second. Somehow this amazing team keeps grinding out the results despite appalling luck, the World Cup and the Wembley factor. And no signings!
And just imagine if we HAD signed someone there hadn’t been a World Cup we were in and settled in our new gaff we were/are playing well....with a fully fit squad......just imagine :rolleyes:

This was a very difficult game, Newcastle are seriously tough defensively.
Lucas I felt for, he tried but couldn't make an impression.
Eriksen poor by his standards, but stopped 2 probable goals in the first half so can't say he wasn't trying. Can't fucking say that about any of our lads. From the first whistle I thought the desire was there, maybe not always the quality, but brilliant effort from everyone.
I mentioned Sanchez before kick off but man he was comfy as fuck today, had Rondon easily under control.

When I heard the commentator say we have scored 13 headers (most by any team in PL) and Newcastle had conceded the most headed goals this season, I knew that even if they had no centre backs or goalkeeper we would never score a header today! So pleased for Llorente, that asist keeps his mojo bubbling nicely.

We are quite good at this football stuff really!
:pochsmirk:

People don’t understand the concept of rivalries anymore. I have a friend who supports United, told me that he’d rather see City or Liverpool win the league than Spurs.

People are more worried about people in their social circle gloating than they are actual rivalries.

The only thing that's ever pissed me off is when people have a go or a dig at Spurs. Do that and I'll have it in for their lot. Absolutely hate the pettiness of some fans that focus as much time hating another club as they do enjoying their own

Did I hurt your feelings? That time of the month?

Such a sensitive fucker, if you don’t like my opinion, ignore it, instead of crying about it.
So me taking the piss out of a whining melting wingebag makes me the moaner does it?
I thing you getting all pissy and abusive shows who's bitching and crying.
I'm smiling because the club I SUPPORT just won.

There you are

Sissoko busting a gut up the left wing to pressurise their keeper in 2nd minute of injury time

Priceless

There you are again

Stated a fact
Received 5 agrees
2 likes

And a funny from Blakey

Again

Priceless

Just seen the score. Great stuff.

Newcastle must be one of the most depressing teams to support.

Go in to draw 0-0 every game and usually end up losing.

Back
Top Bottom