Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you care to check the match thread, I've already called him poor for the last half dozen games (other than the Dele cross v. Fulham).

Again, what did Lamela add today?

Then go bump his fucking thread then you moron instead of moaning in this thread after a win.

You've just been told he done more than Eriksen and Lucas did. Yet you come in here and bash Lamela? Fuck off you doyle.

He also put in a nice cross that Lucas missed. Best scoring chance in the first half.

Then go bump his fucking thread then you moron instead of moaning in this thread after a win.

Already done that on the match thread.

In case you haven't noticed, this is the Erik Lamela thread and I was commenting on his contribution today.

Resorting to personal abuse... the last refuge of the half-wit.

Already done that on the match thread.

In case you haven't noticed, this is the Erik Lamela thread and I was commenting on his contribution today.

Resorting to personal abuse... the last refuge of the half-wit.

Then go and fucking mention Lamela in the match thread instead of polluting his thread with your garbage.

You still haven't bumped Lucas and Eriksen threads and called them out on being shit.

Wonder why? Tit.

You are the king of calling our players poor.

Again, check the match thread:

"
Don't start Lucas/Lamela/Son together.
What is Lamela for?
Doubts beginning to creep in about Lucas
Eriksen generally poor (apart from the Dele cross v Fulham has underperformed for the last half dozen games).
Vertonghen excellent at LB.
Llorente may not do much, but puts the fear of God into opposition defences.
How much we misfire without Kane and Dele
How much we currently rely on Son.
Lloris saved us (again!)

"

I will never understand people going out of their way to dig out our own players. Especially those that bust a gut for us every time they play. And after a fucking WIN. Shit fans.

No ones more relieved with three points than me.

This is the Erik Lamela thread where we discuss the player and his performances

"Busting a gut" is insufficient for a top PL team with aspirations. You mean he ran around a lot?

Back
Top Bottom