Watford @ Wembley. 30/01

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Win on Saturday when we've had another pig when it comes to the timing of the game and we could be one of the following:

1 point ahead of money men City or 10 points better off than our arch rivals Woolwich. Disgusting how our clubs being run at the moment

Love this journey... really do.. Comes with plenty of bumps and bruises, but its a great time to be a Spurs fan.

Just a quick post before I go to sleep, as I have to get up early tomorrow. Deserved that, poor Fernando's ears must have been burning, as I was calling him all sorts before he scored. Sonny's smile lit up the stadium with his smile, when he scored, MOTM for me. That was a massive three points, we made up ground on everyone around us and kept a nice gap between us and the chasing pack.
The way the game panned out made it an exciting watch, by the time we scored, I didn't feel the cold at all.
Good night all xxx
What is early? You are up at 1.04am...:levyeyes:

Funnily enough, atmosphere sounded better than usual. Well done the fans that went. Mighty effort in the second half. I thought it was going to end up like the united game (lucky bastards). Fair play to Llorente; he was better yesterday, despite his shocking miss. Banging them in at the moment. We need to cross a bit earlier for him.

I guess this is as good a time as any to reveal that i bought Llorente on GW24 FPL.

Although the two games he played in the league against Fulham and Watford, (bar the goal) he looked like he only just recently found out how long his leg is.
I mean, look at his OG, the sitter last night, and a few header attempt he missed.

Funnily enough, atmosphere sounded better than usual. Well done the fans that went. Mighty effort in the second half. I thought it was going to end up like the united game (lucky bastards). Fair play to Llorente; he was better yesterday, despite his shocking miss. Banging them in at the moment. We need to cross a bit earlier for him.

Can’t agree on the atmosphere where I was sat, 103, reminds me of why I hate Wembley, guy sat next to my had Bayern Munich gloves, family behind were talking in French all game :pochfacepalm:

Got some rest and am in such a good mood with what is left of today. That was one of the most important wins of our season, we really really needed that ! So chuffed

Massive massive 3 points.

giphy.gif

I was a right-back too, and I've said from pretty much the first game Aurier played that he's a fucking liability. His positioning is all over the place, he hasn't got much of a tackle, he's short and he's a headcase. KWP every day of the week

I'm totally unconvinced with Aurier, Ricardo at Leicester is an infinitely better player.

Having said that I'm not sure Poch constant rotation policy does any of full backs in favours.

I'm totally unconvinced with Aurier, Ricardo at Leicester is an infinitely better player.

Having said that I'm not sure Poch constant rotation policy does any of full backs in favours.
I think Poch sees the full-backs as the most important players in the team and wants them to cover the most ground, that's why he rotates them. Playing one game a week seems preferable to playing two to me.

I agree that Aurier is totally unconvincing, no idea why we bought him, can only guess someone made a good highlights video of him because he does look powerful and impressive running with the ball in space, that's about the only time he looks impressive though

I think Poch sees the full-backs as the most important players in the team and wants them to cover the most ground, that's why he rotates them. Playing one game a week seems preferable to playing two to me.

I agree that Aurier is totally unconvincing, no idea why we bought him, can only guess someone made a good highlights video of him because he does look powerful and impressive running with the ball in space, that's about the only time he looks impressive though

I didn't necessarily mean rotate during busy periods like this recent schedule, that makes sense. I meant the rest of the time, most players it seems, or players like Trippier and Davies, need a consistent run to get into form. It's a fine line I know.

Yes he has
So did Pat Jennings, but we've stopped picking him now
We also got rid because we thought his back up was better

I do understand what people are saying with Gazzaniga, but for me lloris is still the better keeper, and I'm not sure about Gazzaniga as a permanent 1. Still, hope he proves Mr wrong on that score, be very happy if he does. Seeing as Allison, who strikes me as decent, but nowt special, cos 60 odd million

Back
Top Bottom