Fulham v. Spurs - Sunday, January 20th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Winksy had a good game compared to some but who gives a fuck?

I’m absolutely ecstatic and have just offered to cook Sunday dinner

Hang on.......

LOL

Sorry wasn't trying to knock Winks, just thought I stated the really obvious as he struggled against what is very very dodgy midfield.

Hope he gets a song now

Seething

FoolishDentalAzurevase-size_restricted.gif

Hairy’s Post Match Thoughts

1. Wow
2. Wow again
3. Harry MOTM by a mile. I was thinking that even before “it” happened. He nearly always attacks the open spaces after receiving the ball with positive, incisive dribbling or passing, while that’s not the case with most
4. Mitrovic is a dick, wish he was on our squad, we need a battering ram of a forward like him.
5. Yellow on Sanchez was a joke, he did nothing.
6. Not many chances created today considering amount of possession. Final entry pass in the area was poor today, lot of give aways.
7. Lamela frustrates me to no end. He was gifted a pass in the box, but refuses to use his right foot, and instead, did one of his fucked up sliding passes, where the shot was CLEARLY there. Professional footballers should at least TRY their off foot. Wouldn’t bother me to see him go.
8. We are thin and getting thinner if Dele is hurt. Gotta make a move this transfer season. Can only rely on miracle finishes every so often.
9. Poor Llorente, finally gets his chance on the big stage, and bottles it. I had high hopes after the hat trick.

Last edited:
Injuries are par for the course. Most clubs, especially big clubs, plan ahead.
We just wing it and hope for the best.
Kane, Son, Moira, Alli.

Salah, Firmino, Mane, that Swiss/Albanian cunt.

Aguero, Jesus, Sterling, Sane,

Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Giroud,

Rashford, Lukaku, Martial, Lingard,

Lacazette, Aubaymecunt, Ozil, Ramsey.

Anyone think other teams might be lacking strength in depth without those four?

Could you say all 5 other teams have the character to win away from home without them?

We didn’t play well, didn’t dominate midfield at all (I know Winks got the winner but he was losing the plot before Dier came on), mitrovic should been sent of thrice, missed some easy chances, but got the 3 points...

Dele looked crushed on the bench, and a Thursday just became increasingly more difficult.

So...to dare is to do!

Fuck off all haters, fuck off and then when you have fucked off fuck off some more .....
:kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh::kaneshh:

Get the FUCK in..

You fucking Melts on here can all FUCK off as well..

COYS

All those cunts on here talking about a lack of mentality etc fuck yourselves and back the team! Some of you are as bad as opposition fans with your embarrassing little hissy fits.
Thing is guys, go to any ground in the country and fans will feel angry and inflamed, become abusive and frustrated and will melt when their team is losing or playing poorly.
Yet score a late winner and those same fans will explode with joy and ecstasy .

A live match thread on a football forum is just a reflection of those at the match.

Is football

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom