Fulham v. Spurs - Sunday, January 20th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hahaha I was sitting here raging. Fucking hating my life and all the chores I've got to do before shitty work tomorrow and then Harry winks of all people pops up with a header .

Thank you!

Seriously though we need to do something. With that injury to Dele we can't carry on without going into the market.

Llorente was utterly shocking.

Fuck me these margins of football.

Diabolical performance.

GKN the little rat literally can't do anything right, but gets one single cross on target.

Winks, bless him, endures a really weak game, then makes one single run into the box like this

I thought Winksy had a good game compared to some but who gives a fuck?

I’m absolutely ecstatic and have just offered to cook Sunday dinner

Hang on.......

All those cunts on here talking about a lack of mentality etc fuck yourselves and back the team! Some of you are as bad as opposition fans with your embarrassing little hissy fits.

How can you NOT love Harry Winks.

Bleeds lilywhite that lad.

GET IN!!
You need lesser name players like winks & dier in the squad. Winks divides opinion but it looks like he is trying to take on more responsibility & always gives it his all.

Back
Top Bottom