New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You said it was the government fault. Its not. You said Woolwich stadium was a year late. But this was planned and communicated to the fans and no one was issued a season ticket that seven months later still can't be used. Every time you engaged on this issue you have lost. You're a cunt that lives in Thailand and you spin a load of wank. Yeah I fucked off with the ongoing delays because I actually have spent time and money going to spurs. I don't like being lied too. Of course I'll never give up being a yid but levy is responsible for this.

So stop feckin' moaning then ... if you honestly believe this was some 'long con' by Levy to screw over the fans for eight months at huge cost to the club, that's your rightful opinion.

Nobody is happy about the delays, Wembley is an undoubted shit-hole, it has been a pain in the arse, but it's not some deep dark conspiracy

I was going to Spurs games probably before you were born, I probably spend more time and money on the three or four games I do a year than you do in a season, so what? Fans aren't measured by what they spend that would make all the TC members super fans, fans are measured by the effort they put into supporting their club.

You are rightly pissed off, however you seem to put all your effort into moaning about DL, why? how does that in any way show support for our club?

Levy is responsible for the new stadium, and as such any delays are ultimately his responsibility, but he did not conspire to sell 40m of season tickets (which he could have sold at Wembley anyway) already knowing that the stadium would be late ... that's just total bollocks

He was told that the stadium would not be ready for the autumn but he went ahead any way. In April he was promising a August, September opening. The real truth will be revealed when the contract is settled. If the stadium is handed over yet levy pays up this means that despite being backed by one of the richest men in the UK he didn't fancy taking mace on. If he pursues mace then you have a case. I highly doubt he will.
Oh Paddy, between this and Brexit I don’t know what’s pissed you off more. What I do know is that you’ve placed your own inconvenience right up front. Jeez - I wouldn’t like to cross you.

Just a thought.
If we have to give a months notice (?) on where our home games are going to be, how can a LC semi-final date be changed when it's only 2 weeks away ?

If only - first game was Birmingham in '67 sadly can't remember it at all, did the semi and the final that year as well. Season ticket (and even a box once) holder for over thirty years, shelf then SE corner, was also fortunate to work for a company that had corporate tickets at every 1st division side, my job gave me the ability to use these for entertaining, hardly ever did as standing was more fun. Had an away ST for about 10 years in the nineties saw us get spanked far to often ... happy days

Now I come over three or four times a year, lucky enough to get tickets from my boy, round trip takes over 40 hours but I stay for the weekend, costs several thousand each time, but it's well worth it. Will be there when, finally, the new stadium opens even if that is midweek.

On the stadium, MACE did not have the required information last Friday or indeed for the emergency meeting on Monday, all the tests have been completed (according to MACE) Test results were due by the 4th but they are not all in yet, it's close but not 100% signed off. Spurs will not say anything unless they are 100% sure, once bitten twice shy ...

Back
Top Bottom