Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That leaves Madrid, juventus and Bayern who I think are the only team able to afford him .

I think we could fend off BM & Juve for wages if it came to it. Though I tend to assume it's about prestige/achievement for Chris, thus yeh, that's the list one would remain concerned about... I don't think PSG will hold the same appeal. At the same time I'd see RM as a bad fit.

I’m not even sure Rabiot is that good ?

My perception is that of a player bouncing in and out of favour at PSG since his name attracted a little star-dust... Wasn't aware that he'd been bossing it enough to make Barca think "Hmmmm... We must have that".

Then again, it surprised me when they bought Coutinho too... Maybe 'Messi' in ever position is unrealistic, and I know galactico is more the RM model, but it just seems like they stand to have stockpiled a lot of guys that aren't 'there' but might become so... Coutihnho, Dembele, Arthur, Rabiot.

If Rabiot looked like Voldemort, played for an average club in the North, would we really care if he joined us or not

Can't see what the fuss is all about tbh except the bouncy curly hair and fancy french name

If Rabiot looked like Voldemort, played for an average club in the North, would we really care if he joined us or not

Can't see what the fuss is all about tbh except the bouncy curly hair and fancy french name

Damn shame about that Fellaini haircut eh? :dawsonmean:

He has black cover for profile pic, anyone guess why?

On what platform?

Twitter has this for me:

A4pk8zhX_400x400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom