Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not to mention the stadium fiasco

Third would be a great achievement

Always felt the stadium was communication, it was a tough ask to get this project done in 2 seasons let alone 1. Club should have been more realistic with the timing, don’t blame the builders. We will be there soon enough.

Poch has already said there wont be any incomings in the January window and I believe him. We're going to be very tight for a few years, just like Woolwich were when their stadium was finished.

And we've spent double what they did.
We’re down to bare bones , players out for a long time injured dont think we can rely on sissoko and winks going forward , need to buy a wanyama type midfielder .

Felt like one game too many out there today, players clearly fatigued but we've had shit luck all season

• Spurs players going deep into the world cup.
  • Losing Son to an international tournament during the season not just one once but twice.
  • Most of the Spurs players being ft for the Nations league (compare and contrast to Man City).
  • Getting an intense premier league London derby in every round of the league cup.
  • Getting Inter Milan as fourth fucking bottom seeds (usually reserved for Pig farmers) in the champions. league and taking the group to the wire - no let up in intensity or dead rubber games.
  • Wembley debacle - having to schedule 2 games in 3 days due to NFL.
  • Getting shafted by the Christmas fixture list and having the least amount of rest between games.
  • 3 out of 5 CMs being injured - 2 long term and the other to a non footballing injury in the form of appendicitis.
  • Media vultures trying to destabilise the club with Poch rumours.
Given the above I think Poch has been performing miracles this season but I'm not surprised by us hitting the wall Today. The test now is to get a peformance away at Cardiff on Tuesday. Warnock will sniff blood under the floodlights on home soil after today's performance. We have Tranmere after that, hopefully the likes of Llorente and N'kodou will be enough to get us through and we can re-energise key players because we are back to playing 2 intense games a week pretty much all the way through Jan & Feb.

Let's do our bit and get behind the lads because a special season is still in our grasp.

:tobyarm:

Winks is total shit. Surely eriksen or Alli can play there. He is just another Scotty parker in disguise

Have a different take to you.

Winks: good passer and mover but looks completely tired and needs a rest big time, he was playing well only a few games ago but is now running in empty.

Parker: entirely different player to Winks, maybe one of the best one on one tacklers I have seen in a Spurs shirt and was amazing for his first season with us, non-stop energy but age caught up and his all action game took its toll on his body.

ok mate. You didnt have a shot 2nd half. Your fans assumed we would be another routine win against a minnow. I told you we were more dangerous than were given credit for. We proved it.
Fuck off you mug, ain't you got any mates you can celebrate the biggest result your clubs had In a decade with, instead of logging into a Tottenham forum, what a sad, pathetic existence you are living , I pity you

ok mate. You didnt have a shot 2nd half. Your fans assumed we would be another routine win against a minnow. I told you we were more dangerous than were given credit for. We proved it.

Yeah you had 11 men behind the ball for 70
minutes though.

We were shit and you won. But you parked the bus even at 1-0 like I said you would.
Just 9pts from safety now....keep plugging away and you might even finish above West Ham. Then next year when your best players are sold you can go back to fighting off relegation as per.

Anyway, time to go nuts out there in Farmersville!! You came to London and beat Spurs!!!
You really did it!!!!

:freundgoal:

Back
Top Bottom