New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

^ I've Been a supporter for many years and have followed this forum for a while without saying much, but that comment above pushed me to finally make this post.

There is no need for that kind of homophobic garbage, even if you say its a joke, anywhere near this team. I'm hoping I'm misunderstood, cause I'm pretty sure John Thomas doesn't like a bit bum on a Monday, or any other evening for that matter.
I'd take bum whenever I can get it. Monday...Wednesday...Pancake Day.

Beggars canny be choosers.

^ I've Been a supporter for many years and have followed this forum for a while without saying much, but that comment above pushed me to finally make this post.

There is no need for that kind of homophobic garbage, even if you say its a joke, anywhere near this team. I'm hoping I'm misunderstood, cause I'm pretty sure John Thomas doesn't like a bit bum on a Monday, or any other evening for that matter.
I think it's a kissed bum, not bit

Next team that sings ‘Champions of something, you’ll never sing that’, can we sing ‘Winner of I’m a Celebrity, you’ll never sing that!’ Back to them?

^ Been a supporter for many years and have followed this forum for a while as well, but that comment above pushed me to finally sign up an account.

There is no need for that kind of racist garbage, even if you say its a joke, anywhere near this team. I'm hoping I misunderstood, cause it reads like the worst kind of trash and I hope others loudly agree.
What a knob, is our future one of no jokes or banter in case it offends snowflakes like you!
How quick you knobs throw the racist tag about, free from come backs, I grew up in a much happier era before shit bags like you!

What a knob, is our future one of no jokes or banter in case it offends snowflakes like you!
How quick you knobs throw the racist tag about, free from come backs, I grew up in a much happier era before shit bags like you!

Ah yeah, the good old days when black people were abused and dehumanized. Why couldn't they just take a joke eh!? it was all just bantz wasn't it? you're joking about black people being portrayed as monkeys... don't be a prick, and people who use the word "snowflakes" as an insult are usually pricks.

Oh dear, oh dear what is going on in here tonight. I came on for some light hearted relief about the stadium not some slag fest - if I wanted that I'd be reading the transfer thread come the 1st Jan when we haven't bought anyone.

Ah yeah, the good old days when black people were abused and dehumanized. Why couldn't they just take a joke eh!? it was all just bantz wasn't it? you're joking about black people being portrayed as monkeys... don't be a prick, and people who use the word "snowflakes" as an insult are usually pricks.
I never said a fucking word about black people you virtue signalling prick!

tenor.gif

Ah yeah, the good old days when black people were abused and dehumanized. Why couldn't they just take a joke eh!? it was all just bantz wasn't it? you're joking about black people being portrayed as monkeys...
Last Saturday was the good old days? Fuck me, life moves fast these days...

Back
Top Bottom