New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those corners are tighter than a gnat's chuff :ap:

HfA4wuQ.jpg

Excellent, I'll definitely be able to reach Aubameyang with a banana skin from there.

:sonpoint:

Last edited:
^ Been a supporter for many years and have followed this forum for a while as well, but that comment above pushed me to finally sign up an account.

There is no need for that kind of racist garbage, even if you say its a joke, anywhere near this team. I'm hoping I misunderstood, cause it reads like the worst kind of trash and I hope others loudly agree.

^ Been a supporter for many years and have followed this forum for a while as well, but that comment above pushed me to finally sign up an account.

There is no need for that kind of racist garbage, even if you say its a joke, anywhere near this team. I'm hoping I misunderstood, cause it reads like the worst kind of trash and I hope others loudly agree.
No I don't agree.

Before they have large numbers of people milling about on the south end concourse, they need
to put in a sturdy fence at the perimeter where there is a big drop down to street level.
Anyway, just a while ago, I saw a bunch of school kids and teaching staff using the steps on the north west corner.
I wasn't expecting that.

I agree. The ones laughing at that attempt of a joke are probably the same people that point out Chelsea’s racist culture. Pathetic hypocrites.

Hi Nola, I'm John.
A highly regarded and appreciated contributor to the stadium thread.
Looking forward to interacting with you in the future.
:adethumbup:

I agree. The ones laughing at that attempt of a joke are probably the same people that point out Chelsea’s racist culture. Pathetic hypocrites.

I didn't find it funny so didn't mark it funny. I don't want to make racism taboo or edgy (which feeds the bigots) so I won't do a disagree, or a social justice crusade either (I would crusade for equal statutory rights but thats been fixed now). If the population followed suite, racism would not be a thing within 2 generations. People do like a scrap though.

^ I've Been a supporter for many years and have followed this forum for a while without saying much, but that comment above pushed me to finally make this post.

There is no need for that kind of homophobic garbage, even if you say its a joke, anywhere near this team. I'm hoping I'm misunderstood, cause I'm pretty sure John Thomas doesn't like a bit of bum on a Monday, or any other evening for that matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom