Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - Premier League - 24.11.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imperative why? you do know we're 3rd right? We have Dele, Eriksen, Dembele, Moura, Dier, Sissoko, Lamela, Winks, Wanyama, GKN, Amos, Marsh, Skipp .... all listed by the club as midfield .... how many more do you want?

I still fully expect us to sign a long term Dembele replacement - only a fool would suggest otherwise

Nope only a fool would pretend to be more informed, more knowledgeable, and more capable than our manager it may well be he has every faith in our youngsters only time will tell ...

However when we are talking about a proven fool in ArcspacE, then what else can we expect ......
None of those players are ball playing CMs apart from Winks. GKN - LMFAO. Still drunk from last night or going senile in our old age?

I'll admit that as soon as he got the ball, I was looking to see who was in the middle and shouting at Harry to shift himself. But Sonny found his inner Ricky Villa and scored a beauty. Shows what I know!

Was thinking the same Mrs P.
What a wonder goal though... To add to the finish was his smile and " pointing" to the badge.. Love sonny.

More twitter fun.

Ds1SaN0VAAA2dx3.jpg

None of those players are ball playing CMs apart from Winks. GKN - LMFAO. Still drunk from last night or going senile in our old age?

Stupid prick ... didn't you scream for Sissoko to be kicked out? shows what Poch knows and you don't ... best you keep your daft ideas to yourself ... you're just making yourself look even more stupid ....

We've just smashed Chelsea and yet according to you we didn't have a ball playing CM on the pitch ... just perhaps you don't know what the feck you're talking about ...

I'll take Spurs 3 - Chelsea 1 ... and accept the fact that ArcspacE you're just an idiot .....

Eriksen played at LCM in a 4-3-1-2 yesterday.

If that's not a ball playing CM, I don't know what is.

Virgin even did a special on him in the build up where he acknowledged he's playing deeper to control games better.

Lol.

What a game. Loved abusing the half and half brigade. Also big up the man giving out the free beers and John Carlos at half time. Up the spurs.

Thought Davies had one of he's better games for a while yesterday and definitely Aurier had one too.
Can't wait for the scum next weekend.

Stupid prick ... didn't you scream for Sissoko to be kicked out? shows what Poch knows and you don't ... best you keep your daft ideas to yourself ... you're just making yourself look even more stupid ....

We've just smashed Chelsea and yet according to you we didn't have a ball playing CM on the pitch ... just perhaps you don't know what the feck you're talking about ...

I'll take Spurs 3 - Chelsea 1 ... and accept the fact that ArcspacE you're just an idiot .....
You just claimed GKN is Dembele’s replacement - let that sink for a minute, grandad

You just claimed GKN is Dembele’s replacement - let that sink for a minute, grandad
No, he didn't. He said he was listed by the club as a midfielder. Along with 12 other names.

Did you think he named 12 of our own players as Dembele's long term replacement? Including Lucas Moura and N'Koudou.

A 0-12-0 formation is bold, I'll give you that.

I hate agreeing in any way, shape or form with crapcase, but anyone who looks back at Sissoko's early performances in a Spurs shirt and KNEW that he would put in a performance of the power and strength like yesterday, was either drunk or deluded.
I'd also be intrigued to know what your definition of a "ball playing CM" is, if you think that's what Sissoko's performance yesterday was. It was a masterful display of power and unrelenting energy, and defensive impregnability, but wasn't a performance of ball playing dexterity.
The plusses for me was how he's starting to put some great passes into his game, rather than just 5 yarders or losing control altogether.
Him, Foyth, Toby and Dier were awesome.
Actually, fuck it, they all were - even Davies who's had some dreadful performances lately. Willian gave up and switched wings because of him.

I hate agreeing in any way, shape or form with crapcase, but anyone who looks back at Sissoko's early performances in a Spurs shirt and KNEW that he would put in a performance of the power and strength like yesterday, was either drunk or deluded.
I'd also be intrigued to know what your definition of a "ball playing CM" is, if you think that's what Sissoko's performance yesterday was. It was a masterful display of power and unrelenting energy, and defensive impregnability, but wasn't a performance of ball playing dexterity.
The plusses for me was how he's starting to put some great passes into his game, rather than just 5 yarders or losing control altogether.
Him, Foyth, Toby and Dier were awesome.
Actually, fuck it, they all were - even Davies who's had some dreadful performances lately. Willian gave up and switched wings because of him.
Eriksen was our ball playing midfielder yesterday.

Dier was the CDM, Sissoko was the box-to-box RCM and Eriksen the baller LCM.

Back
Top Bottom