Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, no, no. Sonny is absolutely fine. It’s that racist cunt Poch hampering his progress by playing his homie Lamela over him. You’re not following closely enough.
:pochserious2:
Poch is a racist now? Wow how did he become possibly favoring Lamela to a full fledged racist cunt? Is that since you asked the rooster chap the stupid question if Poch is a racist?

Poch is an excellent coach trying his best to manage with what he's got in this club. Talented manger and sincere human being and funny too. Don't just say any shit about him for your argument sake.

Poch is a racist now? Wow how did he become possibly favoring Lamela to a full fledged racist cunt? Is that since you asked the rooster chap the stupid question if Poch is a racist?
I guess sarcasm is probably not my strong point...
However...
The “Rooster chap” suggested that the reason Poch played Lamela over Son was not due to form, but because he was a fellow Argentinian.
Does that not sound a little bit like an accusation of Son being discriminated against because he is the non Argentinian option between the 2 players? Was it really such a stupid question, bearing in mind the comments made that gave rise to it?
Or is this completely missed on you?

Poch is an excellent coach trying his best to manage with what he's got in this club. Talented manger and sincere human being and funny too. Don't just say any shit about him for your argument sake.
I’ve already said that accusing him of not playing Son for any reason than pure footballing ones is disrespectful. This whole “argument” is about defending Poch.
:goonermong:

Son played the full match yesterday, Moura and Lamela did not and therefore I expect Son to be on the bench v Palace. However Lamela has been called up by Argentina and cannot play too much and I expect him to be on the bench V Chelsea. Son will be rested and will probably start V Chelsea. We then play twice a week for several weeks and I expect regular changes. No bias but just team Management. At this time of the year we really do not have a consistent first 11 but teams are picked depending on the competition, fitness, opposition etc. I think Son was subbed v Wolves because the plan was to keep him fresh for PSV but that backfired with Dembele's injury. Therefore rather than let him play 89 mins he was subbed.

Son played the full match yesterday, Moura and Lamela did not and therefore I expect Son to be on the bench v Palace. However Lamela has been called up by Argentina and cannot play too much and I expect him to be on the bench V Chelsea. Son will be rested and will probably start V Chelsea. We then play twice a week for several weeks and I expect regular changes. No bias but just team Management. At this time of the year we really do not have a consistent first 11 but teams are picked depending on the competition, fitness, opposition etc. I think Son was subbed v Wolves because the plan was to keep him fresh for PSV but that backfired with Dembele's injury. Therefore rather than let him play 89 mins he was subbed.

No he didn't.

Son does seem to need a good rest.

I'd like us to utilise Llorente a bit more, there are plenty of games where he could do a job alongside Kane, as he did to help turn it round last night.

He was horrible yesterday. He needs to go back to basics and play simple. He is not a playmaker and will not offer anything that Moura or Lamela can't in that department. Actually falls way behind them. Son shines when he is playing as a traditional winger and running into space down the wing and whipping in crosses like he did two seasons ago constantly during his best form for Spurs. He needs to do more of that. That will then cause defenders to try and block that channel which will then give him further opportunities to cut inside and give him opportunities for his trademark curlers.

PS I apologize on behalf of all Koreans for Rooster's antics. She's obviously a crazed Korean fangirl who can't be reasoned with.

I'd like us to utilise Llorente a bit more, there are plenty of games where he could do a job alongside Kane, as he did to help turn it round last night.

I was going to ask how the fuck do you do that but yeah, the 4-4-2 against Madrid away is good enough to beat Palace.

He was horrible yesterday. He needs to go back to basics and play simple. He is not a playmaker and will not offer anything that Moura or Lamela can't in that department. Actually falls way behind them. Son shines when he is playing as a traditional winger and running into space down the wing and whipping in crosses like he did two seasons ago constantly during his best form for Spurs. He needs to do more of that. That will then cause defenders to try and block that channel which will then give him further opportunities to cut inside and give him opportunities for his trademark curlers.

PS I apologize on behalf of all Koreans for Rooster's antics. She's obviously a crazed Korean fangirl who can't be reasoned with.
Gareth Gareth is this racist?

6 assists in the PL last year. A lot of those came from his ability to get past his man down the left and then whipping in a cross. His recent play for Korea? The assist master rather than the goal scorer. He is far more creative than people give him created for. Just because he doesn't thread deadly through balls from 30 yards doesn't mean he isn't involved.

I am the complete opposite. I think he is far more effective than Lucas as a team player.

I wouldn't disagree, we're pretty one dimensional at times, looking to pass the ball into the goal. He changes that and whilst might not score it forces the opposition to change their mentality. It also gives players something to run onto. I don't think I want him starting but for the last 25mins I think he could be a handy sub.

6 assists in the PL last year. A lot of those came from his ability to get past his man down the left and then whipping in a cross. His recent play for Korea? The assist master rather than the goal scorer. He is far more creative than people give him created for. Just because he doesn't thread deadly through balls from 30 yards doesn't mean he isn't involved.

I am the complete opposite. I think he is far more effective than Lucas as a team player.
I love LM. Can't wait for his dribble skill to be harnessed into goals or assists.

Back
Top Bottom