Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very pleased for him. Missed like 4 chances in the first half, so well deserved. The goal looks better in real time in my opinion, mainly because he did it at 2-0 and the next goal decides the game.

Wow.
I wish I could like this a thousand times.
He is just an amazing, humble, wonderful person.
To think a PL player thanks the fans for sticking with him.
Instead of saying something like "I had a point to prove...blah...blah", he is totally honest, knows he hasn't played well, owns up to it, and the thanks the fans for supporting him
Pure Class.

He's only started 109 games for us too.

So that's 50 goals in 109 starts. Which is a fucking impressive strike rate for a striker let alone a winger.

To put that into perspective, Harry Kane scored his 50 goals for us in 107 starts.

Last edited:
He's only started 109 games for us too.

So that's 50 goals in 109 starts. Which is a fucking impressive strike rate for a striker let alone a winger.

Just looking at the stats.

Bale: 203 appearances, 55 goals.

Son: 153 appearances, 50 goals.

Admittedly Bale played a lot of games at LB, but even then he was scoring free kicks and getting on the score sheet with his trademark runs from deep.

I’m not really comparing the two, as they’re obviously very different players, but Son has made a fantastic contribution to the club. Virtually 1 in 3.

Just looking at the stats.

Bale: 203 appearances, 55 goals.

Son: 153 appearances, 50 goals.

Admittedly Bale played a lot of games at LB, but even then he was scoring free kicks and getting on the score sheet with his trademark runs from deep.

I’m not really comparing the two, as they’re obviously very different players, but Son has made a fantastic contribution to the club. Virtually 1 in 3.

Even if you eliminate the games Bale played at left back, it'd still equal about 150 games for us. Son is in good company and remains the most underrated player in the Premier League.

Even if you eliminate the games Bale played at left back, it'd still equal about 150 games for us. Son is in good company and remains the most underrated player in the Premier League.

Kind of. He’s probably the player that pundits describe as “the most underrated player in the Premier League” more than anyone else. Goals like his one this evening will go a long way to change that view. That was a bit special, regardless of Sideshow Bob being a laughable moron.

What a great predicament we have; Son, Lucas Moura, and Lamela!

One day I’d love to see all three playing behind Kane, with Dele and Eriksen in a midfield two, just to see what would happen.

I went looking for the Korean commentary version because that one was taken down, so here you go! I've included both the english and korean commentaries:

ENGLISH

KOREAN

Back
Top Bottom