Wolves (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Threaten to eat his kids.

Clearly joking...I don't even know if he has kids
he has 4 according to wiki

His son is being groomed into the business at ENIC
2FA029FC00000578-3380559-image-a-28_1451590763001.jpg

He also has a daughter I believe. There was at least a rumour about Levy's daughter dating one of Poch's boys a few years back.

Fair play to Wolves. Lesser teams would have folded at 3-0. Would have been terrible for Foyth if Wolves has got back to 3-3 so hopefully he can put this behind him and move on. At the end of the day it’s another win.

Fucking Hell! I'm exhausted, don't have the energy to break that down. Suffice to say this:

HUGO FUCKING LLORIS BRILLIANT!!!!
Lamela best outfield player.
No one should blame Foyth - he was totally sold down the river by Tripps

Worst game I've seen Winks ever play - lightweight.

Keiran Trippier you are the weakest link - Good Bye. You are an utter liability.

Congratulations to Wolves, thought you were fucking excellent, a proper quality team that's come up from the Championship, you make so many teams look pathetic. Well played.

Want to congratulate Poch, with no Dier, Wanyama, Dembele you still managed to conjure up us getting over the line today, you are a fucking genius. Oh for those that question Dier's role, have a look and just see the steel and stability he bring to the side, don't question it again.

Up The Spurs!

In the long run that was better than a simple win, all our rivals -
  • Woolwich
  • Chelsea
  • West Ham
  • Liverpool
  • Leicester
  • Watford
  • Millwall
  • Palace
Would all have been really excited and jumping up and down for a Wolves equaliser, so unlucky..:dembelelol:

Their forwards had free reign down the wings. Usually, your wide midfielders help your full backs out defensively. I am not defending Trippier, I thought he was awful, but the tactics made things worse.
He’s only good as a winger - no clue why Poch persists with him and Davies

Back
Top Bottom