Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup- 31.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Said it before and I'll say it again...

We might have to wait ages for our stadium to be complete.
We might not make any signings.
We might make mistakes.
We might snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
We might not win a trophy for another 10 years.

But thank fuck we're not West Ham.

On a serious note, some bloggers are very annoying so I get Graham Robert's reaction.

Many started off quite humble, but with the followers it suddenly became a "Poch doesn't know what the fuck he's doing" vibe.

Not saying that's Windy, but generally speaking that's the spurs Twitter analysis/stat guys all over.

On a serious note, some bloggers are very annoying so I get Graham Robert's reaction.

Many started off quite humble, but with the followers it suddenly became a "Poch doesn't know what the fuck he's doing" vibe.

Not saying that's Windy, but generally speaking that's the spurs Twitter analysis/stat guys all over.
Yeah, but at the same time Graham can be a bit of a Homer. He seems to love getting in to these types of arguments

Pretty sure i saw them wrapping the pitch invaders in foil blankets and offering them water as they took them away.........

Come oooonnnnn, one of their fans ran onto the pitch when they were defending a corner and we scored from the aforementioned corner, proper banter, again! :pochlol:

Yep and he gets a life ban from the stadium....Surely a bigger punishment would be to force them to watch every home game?

Our new Spurs TV guy is so much better than the old one. The old one was good for interviews (still thinks he does them). But this is a much better commentator.

More trouble last night...

:levyeyes:

One was Eyoma who is a CB so no point in subbing a CB. Marsh is considered behind Amos and then Skipp in the packing order so why put him on? Plus Poch definitely feels Sissoko could see this game through and he's experienced so I can get the sub.

GKN though...

Back
Top Bottom