Tottenham Hotspur vs Barcelona - UCL 3/10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really? Not Davies? Dier? Total shit both of them. Rose should have played tonight

Rose wasnt fully fit according to pochetino. Got the impression he'd have played otherwise. He's done well last couple of games and seems to be getting back to something like his form from 2 yrs ago. Take five players who would have all started out of the side against Barcelona and your always going to be up against it.

It's not curtains yet. We need to do psv over both legs and turn inter over at home and we will have a chance.

Pochettino: "We didn't lose to a team called Barcelona, we lost to a man called Lionel Messi. There is no shame in losing to such a great man."

On the train on the on the way back.
First half we were not at the races. Second half we gave it a go but to no avail.

Upsides.
1. I have seen the world's best player score in the CL.
2. I also saw Lionel Messi.
3. Crowd gave the team great support especially given we conceded in 90 seconds.

Really? I must be drinking more than I thought. I thought Grippier and Davies were ok. Lloris two brainfart moments,yep. Agree there

I thought they were poor but wasn’t expecting anything else as I don’t think they have the capability
If Rose is fit he starts

League finishes of 2nd and 3rd are not bullshit, we will finish 4th

For someone older you should have a tad more perspective and remember how shit we once were

I ran on the pitch when we beat Wimbledon at the league cup in 1999, seen us lose 3-0 or something home to Middlesboro one boxing day 18 yrs ago whenever it was, how can you get so upset about what is happening now?

If you were 15 and only saw this spurs then fine, but how can you be this upset when we lose to Barcelona, were you expecting a victory with those players out?

The forum, in general, was a joke tonight. It doesn’t even annoy me anymore. It’s the same every time we lose a game regardless of the circumstances.

Its fucking frightening now, genuinely

EDIT: More so than anything else, the fanbase is turning into Woolwich's and they had the case of a genuine fall from grace, 2 doubles, other trophies, we have had nothing like that and people are expecting all of it

Just enjoying a diet cola in The Lioness Bar as Wembley Way is rammed!
Went through every emotion under the sun during that game. Eric Lamela was IMMENSE, there may have been three blades of grass he didn't cover tonight. Not only was he our most hardworking player, he was probably our most creative too. Hope it was only cramp that made me leave the field.
With regards to the game, we were on the back foot from the off and we looked scared to play. Once we shook that off, I wouldn't say we matched them but we gave them a game.
It was a big ask to take them on with four key players missing, but it is what it is and although the result was disappointing, I was OK with the performance on the whole.
Officials were pretty rubbish and we may regret all the bookings.
I very rarely care about the opposition but you have to give it to Messi, the guy is a genius with a football and it was a privilege to watch him in the flesh. He makes it look so easy.

No because ever time we lose some CUNT starts talking about signings.
Fuck off.

Be proud of the lads and the effort. It was Barcelona and pricks think we would have won if only we got NDomFUCKINGbele....

No we might have won if our THIRD CHOICE keeper played.

But no, it’s Sissokos fault.
Sick of this shit cunt forum. You’re like a festering pile of runny shit

Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwahhhhhhhhh

You’re support is fucking shit.
There is a negative vibe that just suffocates any chinks of light.

I’m out, for good, so celebrate that you utter cunt

I think you need help mate.
First, our squad is strong enough and we don't need reinforcements.
Then this post.

League finishes of 2nd and 3rd are not bullshit, we will finish 4th

For someone older you should have a tad more perspective and remember how shit we once were

I ran on the pitch when we beat Wimbledon at the league cup in 1999, seen us lose 3-0 or something home to Middlesboro one boxing day 18 yrs ago whenever it was, how can you get so upset about what is happening now?

If you were 15 and only saw this spurs then fine, but how can you be this upset when we lose to Barcelona, were you expecting a victory with those players out?
No definately not expecting to beat them even with all our player fit, but expecting that they have learned from the last 3 of 4 years..so when it's not going so well u can just dig in and use some sense...but we never seem to learn...

Back
Top Bottom