Tottenham Hotspur vs Barcelona - UCL 3/10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because sammyspurs sammyspurs is posting.

No because ever time we lose some CUNT starts talking about signings.
Fuck off.

Be proud of the lads and the effort. It was Barcelona and pricks think we would have won if only we got NDomFUCKINGbele....

No we might have won if our THIRD CHOICE keeper played.

But no, it’s Sissokos fault.
Sick of this shit cunt forum. You’re like a festering pile of runny shit

Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwahhhhhhhhh

You’re support is fucking shit.
There is a negative vibe that just suffocates any chinks of light.

I’m out, for good, so celebrate that you utter cunt

Believe me, if Gazza has been played and we had lost, there would have been several folk around here absolutely slating Poch for not picking Hugo to start.

Maybe so .but the bloke deserved his chance. In big games lloris always seems to cost us. He is our best keeper in recent years but poch needs to play those in form. Not the favourites

No because ever time we lose some CUNT starts talking about signings.
Fuck off.

Be proud of the lads and the effort. It was Barcelona and pricks think we would have won if only we got NDomFUCKINGbele....

No we might have won if our THIRD CHOICE keeper played.

But no, it’s Sissokos fault.
Sick of this shit cunt forum. You’re like a festering pile of runny shit

Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwahhhhhhhhh

You’re support is fucking shit.
There is a negative vibe that just suffocates any chinks of light.

I’m out, for good, so celebrate that you utter cunt

Like you were after losing to the Dippers?

You’ve got nothing else so see you tomorrow

Totally all on Lloris that first goal. Yes not the best from Tripps - a bit square and on his heels - but never looking like a goal til the keeper decides to vacate the fucking net.
Players make mistakes but fuck me that was madness and deflated everyone after minute one. Not good enough.

Was more gutted that they got a 4th,than actual losing. We played well in the 2nd half,not ashamed at all. Lamela was great,Harry was superb,slightly different,but superb. Harry winks grew into the game.Trips and Davies played well.
Bit worried I don't feel as gutted as i should,to be honest.
YIDS

Last edited:
The FA Cup is meaningless but to the ukip crowd yearning for an age of Englishness that never really existed. Daft cunts starting to talk about that. Fuck sake.

We're currently fucking our opportunity to be a real champions League club. I fear the horse bolted in the summer.

I don’t subscribe to the ‘we used to be shite for a while, therefore we will always be shite’ school of thinking. Instead, I think we were on a trajectory towards greatness. Do you remember how good we were this time last year?
The club has settled for an optimum level of return on investment. They don’t give a fuck about winning anything.

No they don’t. This isn’t a surprise. We’ve never been serial winners of anything. It’s a pretty strange thing to moan about now with the chavs and City in the mix these days. Decent league finishes and high profile European matches is where we’re at. We ain’t gonna win the league or the fucking CL. It’s only Pochettino who has made us dream, but even he can’t make us competitive with the likes of Barcelona. We are never going to be top of the football pyramid. We don’t have the players, the resources and certainly not the fans who are willing to suck off the decent teams we play. It’s all a bit nauseating to me.

Back
Top Bottom