Tottenham Hotspur vs Barcelona - UCL 3/10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah bo!!ocks to that.

Why is Lloris not hoofing it.

Honestly the bloke.
It's easier to blame sissoko that's why.

Lloris the moron doesn't hoof it when we have Llorente up top...in a CL game...with a few minutes to go. The same moron that gift wraps a first goal and does his very best to give them another goal.

Hate on Sisdoko andxWinks all you want, but I think Lloris has cost us tonight... 2 goals were directly or indirectly down to his continued rush of blood... 2 goals in it!

Shame, cos he's our number1... but not beyond criticism.
That drink driving incident has really messed with him I fear

Yup 2 Lloris gifts and a Worldwide from Racatic. We nearly pulled off the impossible job at the end though

Unlucky lads......gave it a fight at least, and on another day we get a point or even win that.

What a shame Dier didn’t start.....I hope a few people can see now how far ahead of Wanyama he is.
Special mention to Winks, Kane, Sanchez, Toby, Lamela, Sissoko, Trippier and Moura too, worked their socks off.
Davies tried his best, but was probably a game for Rose with hindsight.

Son was lacking, and Llorente got no service as per.

Feel some pro active subs after Kane scored could have helped us, but all in all no shame with the injuries we had and we made them sweat a bit.

Oh look Dippers lost.

Back
Top Bottom