#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EIGHTEEN EIGHTY TWO, YIDS, EIGHTEEN EIGHTY TWO, YIDS, EIGHTEEN EIGHTY, EIGHTEEN EIGHTY, EIGHTEEN EIGHTY TWO YIDS!!

This was amazing, although I found myself singing completely random words at points. tongue twister.

Sound on my crappy stream wasn't very good, but it was amazing to hear you sing from start to end. You have made me proud to be a Spurs fan again. Thank you!

Was the new Aaron Lennon/Muppet show song introduced?

To everyone who went and made this special :bow:

It was so fucking brilliant to listen on tv, and not be outsung at home by a European team. You heard them at times, but 1882 were constant.

Loved the Come on you Spurs ringing out while Maribor were still celebrating their goal.

I havent heard "we're the Park Lane/Shelf Side" in donkeys.....that was really good to hear.

Loved all the Yid chants too, and singing for AVB.

Well fucking done

Havent been to a game for a while till last night. Great atmosphere last night, the 1882 done a fantastic job. Full voice for 90mins. Should be like that week in week out!!! I took my misses last night, and wanted her to enjoy it, as you would, and she loved it!!!

Fantastic atmosphere and banta between the Shelf and Park Lane, can we do this again forPanithanaikos? Block J and a lot of the East stand are empty at the moment!
Depends on how the club viewed last night, if the stewards give a good report we should be good to go.

i was in the self below block J and hats off to you. You made the atmosphere last night. Got to make it a regular thing

Depends on how the club viewed last night, if the stewards give a good report we should be good to go.

Not sure that will go too well, some fans refused to sit, stewards seemed to be worried by the lack of control over the whole situation.

To their credit the stewards were quite happy for us to stand as long as we sat down every now and then, it's a case of up down up down to keep them happy.

Re singing when sitting, many fans continued to sing even when seated!

Not sure that will go too well, some fans refused to sit, stewards seemed to be worried by the lack of control over the whole situation.

To their credit the stewards were quite happy for us to stand as long as we sat down every now and then, it's a case of up down up down to keep them happy.

Re singing when sitting, many fans continued to sing even when seated!
that's the crux of it really, from what I saw, a lot of people occasionally sat down so hopefully that will have worked in our favour.

Confetti like it was a wedding or some shit. Hilarious.

I had a bag of it taken off me at the gate... I MEAN IT'S NEWSPAPER FFS! mind you, it was a fucking big bag, so what did I expect...? glad I managed to hand some of it out in the Brickies.

Great to meet you all last night... 'twas pure quality!

btw, continuing the singing when Maribor equalised before half-time was the key to what this is all about... there's many a game when conceding an equalising goal so close to HT would've been met with groans and boos, and the inevitable 2nd half confidence-sapped collapse... there was never any chance of that happening last night with TFC1882 in town... and I was proud to be IN THAT NUMBER!

I thought the relationship with the stewards was pretty good last night. They did seem a bit worried every now and then, especially at the beginning, but generally they seemed in pretty good spirit, and they weren't getting abused and there was quite a bit of sitting down once in a while to appease them. Fingers crossed the club see it that way.

I still have no clue about what usernames go to faces! There were three lads standing behind Flav and Thelonious, you were fucking quality! Started Can't Smile Without You AND Nicola Berti!

Back
Top Bottom