Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can’t remember a time when we looked less competitive then we did today. Smart arseses will say Watford, but we were at least equally bad or worse today.

Eric Dier (of whom I am a fan) Christian Eriksen and Vorm were all shite.

Lots of work to do before Milan this week.

I know because one is Dier, that didnt lead to a goal but is still worse, and one is Eriksen, that did lead to a goal.

But he's an untouchable so it doesnt count.
Playing a poor pass that leads to a corner and putting your opponent through 1 on 1 with a shambolic backpass is not the same fucking thing you thick cunt

I don’t get how anyone thinks that isn’t a pen. Seriously like this isn’t a Lamela against Pool last year sort of thing. There is a clear angle showing that Mane takes out Son’s standing leg as he is about to shoot. Seriously am I missing something? How is this not obvious. The only thing more obvious is if Mane just straight picked up the ball and ran around the box with it above his head.

Only explanation is that I’m now partially blind with rage.

It's a penalty what's it's not worth banging on about when we played that shite as then we'll be like dippers

Before anyone starts slagging off Kane, what the fuck was he supposed to do today, he had 0 service, we either lost the ball in the middle of the park or played an aimless long ball down the channel, actually want to know what Poch's tactics were for this game.
Totally agree. Not sure what he is supposed to do.

Playing a poor pass that leads to a corner and putting your opponent through 1 on 1 with a shambolic backpass is not the same fucking thing you thick cunt

No, I know, but one didnt lead to a goal. Its almost as if you are saying Eriksens header was ok because Manes shot was blocked.

But Diers wasnt ok, even though Salahs shot was blocked.

we were shit. it was a penalty. mane doesnt get near the ball, he kicks sons standing foot. If you bel;ieve otherwise, you are an idiot

Hey, fuck off with the insults. Not in the mood. Had a re-watch and changed my mind. But, one thing I'm not gonna do, is cry about is as we deserved absolutely fuck all from that game.

Back
Top Bottom