Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t get how anyone thinks that isn’t a pen. Seriously like this isn’t a Lamela against Pool last year sort of thing. There is a clear angle showing that Mane takes out Son’s standing leg as he is about to shoot. Seriously am I missing something? How is this not obvious. The only thing more obvious is if Mane just straight picked up the ball and ran around the box with it above his head.

Only explanation is that I’m now partially blind with rage.

Embarrassing display.

No idea going forward, no leadership on the pitch, sloppy in possession and no urgency.

Not for the first time our ' big ' players went missing today.

Eriksen was awful and showed no commitment all game. Kane non existent, Dier was too casual, dembele should have been moved on last season.

Two down at home and three of our midfielders are playing square balls!!

Trying to be positive, moura looked like he wanted it and lamela did when he came on

Definitely NOT a penalty. Re-watched it a bunch of times and Mane gets a slight nick on the ball, hence why Son missed kicked it. Would be furious if it was given the other way round.
Garbage Spurs, utter garbage.
we were shit. it was a penalty. mane doesnt get near the ball, he kicks sons standing foot. If you bel;ieve otherwise, you are an idiot

We haven't been the same since we beat Utd... reckon they all thought it was 'job done' after that?

We looked beaten from the 1st minute... and that's the problem with today's media hungry footballers... they live online, and believe the pre-determined narrative.

I assume Watford's players can't read, cos what THEY did to US after going a goal down was what WE shoulda done to Liverpool today...
Yet we allowed ourselves to believe the hype, and it seemed like some of our players couldn't wait to scoop Klopp's cum off their chins after a fortnights media wankfest!

Bollocks to today.

I don’t get how anyone thinks that isn’t a pen. Seriously like this isn’t a Lamela against Pool last year sort of thing. There is a clear angle showing that Mane takes out Son’s standing leg as he is about to shoot. Seriously am I missing something? How is this not obvious. The only thing more obvious is if Mane just straight picked up the ball and ran around the box with it above his head.

Only explanation is that I’m now partially blind with rage.
Who cares? We played awful. That should be people's main concern. Nothing can be done about the incident now. No point in bitching about it.

Before anyone starts slagging off Kane, what the fuck was he supposed to do today, he had 0 service, we either lost the ball in the middle of the park or played an aimless long ball down the channel, actually want to know what Poch's tactics were for this game.

Back
Top Bottom