Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shoot and it could be 1-0, dont head it to Mane and wouldnt be a corner and wouldnt 0-1.

Do you even watch games?
So you blame the first goal on Eriksen for a poor header that lead to a corner, but not on Vorm with some of the most shambolic goalkeeping ever seen?
Eriksen tried to cross it, if the cross had been completed it could just as well have been 1-0. I know you're looking for a new narrative to defend your position that spending money doesn't matter. Now you're trying to flip it into that our most valuable players are bad or at fault for losing games, so you can point and say that we don't need signings

Our deficiencies in midfield were massively exposed today. We have a great squad in many respects, I believe in our attacking possibilities and defense, and I believe Poch will find more advantageous tactics. But against top teams, our inability to control the middle is very worrying.

We have to stop playing this diamond. Slow games all season. Best footballers on the pitch if healthy.

Winks Wanyama
Son Eriksen Dele
Kane

Eriksen Winks Lamela
Son Kane Dele

Need to forego this methodical muscle tactic in midfield and evolve to a more fluid side. No more Dier and Dembele. Hasn’t worked since 2015

Where is Lucas on that line up?

Its not about no longer being great.....he's always been overrated. Excellent sometimes (more often than not) but ineffectual WAY too often to be called world class.

Today are the days Eriksen needs to show why people think he could run Barca's midfield, not just make excuses about him being in a poor team and deserves better.
He was absolute class for the vast, vast majority of the last 2 seasons and stepped up in the big games

Back
Top Bottom