Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's a reason you're here now instead of SC.

Don't try and make this place like SC.

That's a very fair observation, I am here because it's not exactly the same as SC. I absolutely don't want to make this place like SC, but that doesn't mean every tiny little facet of SC was a catastrophe either.

I just mooted the idea of an "informative" rating is all, as several times in the last couple of days people have posted shit that I appreciated being informed of, but that I didn't need to comment on further, but that didn't really warrant a like, agree or disagree, is all.

That's a very fair observation, I am here because it's not exactly the same as SC. I absolutely don't want to make this place like SC, but that doesn't mean every tiny little facet of SC was a catastrophe either.

I just mooted the idea of an "informative" rating is all, as several times in the last couple of days people have posted shit that I appreciated being informed of, but that I didn't need to comment on further, but that didn't really warrant a like, agree or disagree, is all.

Fucking hell.... This... Still???

AGREE: Speaks for itself. You agree with the sentiment of said post.
LIKE: General appreciation of a poster's post; often merely for their effort to 'share' a link (i.e. for the purposes you describe).

(Chill.... It's accepted that liking someone for posting an article about e.g. rape doesn't equate to being pro-rape.)

Come and post some pics of afro hair... You'll forget all about it in no time.

P.S. You are SOOOO SC.... And show classic signs of having been over-moderated in the past.

That's fine. Frankly I think the ridiculous amount of rating buttons on SC wasn't a positive thing.

From RAWK.
Lamela to replace Alli for the diving antics. I seriously hope that we will give them another 5-0 hiding. They are getting too big for their own shoes. And the amount of cheating in their play makes me sick.

It is finally out. They just can't stand a new order. They are spoilt brats. Well, if in doubt just go and buy the league.

Edit: Had to add this beauty

Thing with Spurs, a lot like Chelsea and City, is they are so irrelevant that they long to be loathed. They're dying for us to really hate them.
Don't see why we should get on the hook really. They aren't our rivals and I've no reason to hate them because they're just desperate.
Let's twat them and worry about it later

Last edited:
It not new I have a problem with.
Just arrogant windbags who believe that the universe should revolve around them.
Nice work with the spineless gender related humour attempts , because you know you wouldn't have the balls to say it to my face. You keep hiding behind your keyboard firing off those side splitting zingers. If only you had something worthwhile to say.......

The gender humour, and it was just humour, is because literally all you've done at is bitch and fucking whine at me. I thought we were just having a bit of a running "cunt off" (I think that's what you call them on here, no?), one which you keep initiating and I just respond to?

In the real world no-one comes up to you and has a tantrum because you are having a quiet chat about football, telling you want a cunt you are and to fuck off because you have an opinion on some tactical nuance, and no one then spends day after day having bitchy little digs at you. So in all honestly I can't be sure what I'd do and say to your face if you did that. If I fancied my chances I probably would be a smart arse, if I didn't I perhaps would be more tactful, but in the real world I'm guessing you probably don't do that?

I know this sounds a bit obvious, but if you don't want me to have little digs at you, why do you keep having little digs at me?

Last edited:
DnDFmYBWwAETNlJ.jpg

Ffs.

It's all o

Hahaha.

Or a "none of the above" button?

Fuck all these buttons n' shit... There's only 4 and we still end up with peeps pressing the wrong one.

Maybe we can just utilize the audio engines of our phone/computers and just issue a series of primitive grunts to each other.

Please can the real Spurs turn up - I know statistically this result is just the same as any other of the 38 games but it in reality its much bigger.

Win and all is well..... Lose and then the media will be basically reporting Liverpool as premier League champions 2019..... I don't think I can take that.

Thankfully I'll be there so won't have to put up with the Sky Sports Mo Salah love fest from the commentary team.

Seriously I don't care if it's a scrappy 1-0 win from a shot that was going miles wide but is deflected in by Henderson from a corner that was unfairly given.

Just print out "Wooooooow Really!!!" In big letters and put it on Kane's peg so that he's in no doubt what must be done.

Get the win!
Another thing that gets me is how Liverpool fans go on about how their "better" than Man City, I guess they forget that City won the league by a distant margin, stuffing the Dippers 5-0 along the way?

Another thing that gets me is how Liverpool fans go on about how their "better" than Man City, I guess they forget that City won the league by a distant margin, stuffing the Dippers 5-0 along the way?

I don't know if many Liverpool fans think they're better than Man City - they just know they CAN beat them as proven by beating them three times last season.

Sadly, so far it looks like they can beat the shit too.

We need to show up tomorrow and put them right back in their fucking place.

I think there’s two ways, the way we did it at Wembley last season, or full aggression mode, the problem is Poch doesn’t always match the men and modus to the mode.

I doubt they will be so careless defensively this time round though, so last year's approach may not work this time. True that Poch does not always match things up to the opponent. I think he has got better at that over time, but I'm not certain what team he will put out tomorrow. It's too early in the season to be dropping more points and against a rival it would be so great if we could take all three points at home.

Back
Top Bottom