Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I never bet on Spurs to win anything but I'm going to chuck £20 on us to win the Champions League tomorrow. Fuck it if Liverpool can get to the Final we have more than enough chance of going all the way. Not sure if it's the excessive intake of Benadryl speaking but I'm chucking a score on the boys to do the biz

Got this.
0A06A585-5B8C-4F7A-B60D-CE83F81A7A24.jpeg

My draw seems rigged to allow all the big teams through....

Group A
Real Madrid
Shakhtar
PSV
Inter

Group B
Paris
Man United
Valencia
Plzeň

Group C
Lokomotiv
Dortmund
Liverpool
AEK

Group D
Juventus
Porto
Monaco
Hoffenheim

Group E
Barcelona
Tottenham
CSKA
Club Brugge

Group F
Atlético
Benfica
Lyon
Galatasaray

Group G
Bayern
Roma
Ajax
Young Boys

Group H
Man City
Napoli
Schalke
Cr

I just had a look at UEFA co-efficient rankings just out of interest as I’d noticed we’re now in pot two. Interestingly the Scum are way ahead of us on points despite not having played CL football last season, and looking at the points accrued for last season it seems that they were awarded the same number of points as us for their stint in the Thursday Cup. What a fucking stitch.

What I got:

cldraw_zpsngaifx56.png
I would says that would a pretty decent draw for all English teams except the bin dippers. Although the bot's quite obviously a United fan.​

I just had a look at UEFA co-efficient rankings just out of interest as I’d noticed we’re now in pot two. Interestingly the Scum are way ahead of us on points despite not having played CL football last season, and looking at the points accrued for last season it seems that they were awarded the same number of points as us for their stint in the Thursday Cup. What a fucking stitch.

That's true .... but for Woolwich to maintain their ranking this year they would again need to reach the final as they are 'defending' 18 points from 14/15 ... we on the other hand are only defending 9 points, we've already got 4 points for reaching the group stage and with loads of group points up for grabs we should get 15+ this year .... the big increase comes if we get to the last 16 ... there are +5 in the CL but nothing in the EL ....

Back
Top Bottom