Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy has undermined poch I don't think there's any doubt about that .

I do think poch will be here for a few more years yet though a least I hope he is. He's the single most important person at the club.

The bloke can only do so much with what he has. He has done very well so far, I think we will be in the mix for 4th . Not saying I think we will do it , but we will be around there.

I just think poch will think I’ve done as much as I can do here, I need investment , I’m not gonna get it. It’s time . This is his 5th season now .

I think utd will by out his contract with us, as mourinho will implode.

I wouldn’t blame poch one bit . He has tried with levy, but they just want to like Woolwich . Cl every season on a shoestring.

No need for that, whatsoever.

Yes let's ignore everything I was called shall we. Including a racist, a cunt a million times threatened to be opened up and every single post I've ever written being disagreed with in one morning.

Some right bullies and internet hardmen on here aren't there .

For what it's worth all I did was reply to you respectfully disagreed with you and then Joe and his alter ego tried to bully me off the site .It's pretty pathetic really .

Didn't you know, no-one is allowed to disagree with me, or use bad language or I sulk big time.
Going back to my original point - If you were to move house, unless you're one of the Rotschild's, then you will probably have to watch the pennies for maybe a year or so - maybe sacrificing a holiday or other non-essentials. We don't have a bottomless purse like some of the other clubs, so we have to bit more careful that we don't waste the amount that we have to play with. I honestly believe that Daniel Levy does everything in his power for the best of the club. Does he always get it right - probably not, but I don't think people can question his intentions.

Yes let's ignore everything I was called shall we. Including a racist, a cunt a million times threatened to be opened up and every single post I've ever written being disagreed with in one morning.

Some right bullies and internet hardmen on here aren't there .

For what it's worth all I did was reply to you respectfully disagreed with you and then Joe and his alter ego tried to bully me off the site .It's pretty pathetic really .

I didn’t try to bully you off the site. I objected to some of your childish homophobic terminology. Deal with it.

I didn’t try to bully you off the site. I objected to some of your childish homophobic terminology. Deal with it.

Nope you made numerous accusations without the balls or evidence to back it up .

Youre a coward old chap .

I'll do us both a favour an whack you on ignore it'll just ruin things for others otherwise.

Nope you made numerous accusations without the balls or evidence to back it up .

I'll do us both a favour an whack you on ignore it'll just ruin things for others otherwise.

Wow, what a self-righteous twat.

That's you not Joe. The internet can be a weird place, this site is getting worse by the day!

Your concern for the wellbeing of the rest of the board is touching. Go for it capo di tutti capi.

Back
Top Bottom